Is there anyone who is interested in astrology?

Google says that I'm scorpion guy :D What is its characteristic? Is there anyone who gives me any information about scorpion guys? Is it good/bad sign for girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda am :D

• so any information?

• I have a bad history with Scorpios lol that why I refrained from stating anything.

• rancour? :D

What Girls Said 5

• i think it's fun to read but I dont go by it.

• It's Scorpio dude, and it means your element is fire! Other than being fiesty and perhaps a bit edgy, I don't really know what your characteristics are supposed to be 😅 Just that if you find someone with a water sign, you two will make some sweet, sweet steam ;)

• I could give some but I'm too lazy right now to type, and look it up. lol But the biggest stereotype about scorpios in general is that they're freaks.

• Isn't Scorpio supposed to be super sexual and passionate in bed? High sex drive and stuff? Not too sure. I'm Aquarius. I think Scorpio is supposed to be good with Leo. Astrology signs are just fun stuff. Don't let your sign hold you back.

• No, but I'm interested in astronomy, I don't know much about it though

What Guys Said 7

• I am interested in the actual scientific study of planets, stars and moons not the star sign nonsense.

• I know my sign but that's about it. It's not scientific at all and horoscopes are purposely written as broad and vaguely as possible to appeal to a large number of people. Don't fall for it, it is basically a scam. A fairly harmless one, but a scam nonetheless.

• No, it was at best a pseudoscience but now it just doesn't work. People use charts that are based on how the stars were aligned hundreds of years ago, and this would throw off any possible predictions that the stars "made". For example, my birthday falls under the dates for a Capricorn according to astrology charts. However, when I was born the sun was in the constellation Sagittarius, not Capricorn. The reason for this is that the stars move and the dates never kept up.

• i know scorpion like saying GET OVER HERE :P

• Yes. I like astrology. It's awesome! =D

• I see astrology as a fun hobby or a hokey religion more than an actual science.

• I don't believe in horoscopes n astrology, mere estimations nothing else