Gagers how do you sleep?

I am going to bed soon. Just curious how everyone else sleeps. Do you sleep on your stomach, side, or back? I sleep on my stomach. What about you?

Gagers how do you sleep?

• Stomach
    28% (11)43% (6)32% (17)Vote
  • Back
    5% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • Side
    67% (26)57% (8)64% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Side! And lots of blankets no matter how hot I am. I have to have something by my neck and sometimes I'll stick my leg out lol!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I sleep on my side!

0|1
    0|0
  • It used to be side but lately I can't fall asleep unless I'm on my stomach with one leg hitched up and the other extended and my arms crossed under the pillows. So comfy.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above. I go through phases of needing to be in a certain position to sleep, sometimes it's my side, sometimes it's my stomach, sometimes it's my back.

It was my back for awhile, but right now I'm falling asleep best on my side. For awhile I needed to be spooning my husband (me being the big spoon) to be able to sleep.

It all depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • My stomach unless I'm cuddling my boyfriend. Merp

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep on my left side.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know at the time of sleeping I lay on my side but when I wake up, I find myself in various angles.

0|1
    0|0
  • on my stomach and I don't move ahah

0|1
    0|0
  • Side mostly, but sometimes I switch it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep either on my back or side.
    Can't sleep on my stomach. Can't breathe if i do that and it hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • I told you this last night lol, but I usually fall asleep on my left side. And I end up on my stomach or right side throughout the night.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I always start off on my right side but, I alternate throughout the night.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL! the first picture was great. i usually sleep on my side. its hard to sleep on my back. sometimes ill pass out on my stomach but i always roll around in my sleep and end up on my side, it's just the most comfy haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure actually. I wake up differently every morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually my side but i get restless and move around a lot. Sometimes my stomach, don't really like sleeping on my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda all of the above for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • uhmm.. ever heard of the robot seat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to sleep on my stomach and wake up on my back. Usually with my knees bent for some reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Side is the best for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side and its weird but I always wake up with a pillow just sitting between my legs like in a humping position lol. that's literally how I just wake up every day

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It's not certain, I sleep differently on different days, and also i shift positions frequently when I sleep! :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Only on my sides left and right thats it

0|1
    0|0
  • On my stomach with my arms up in front of my head.
    If I just slept on my back my bed would be just long enough.
    But if I sleep an inch away from the headboard my feet fall off the edge😡

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side mostly but the are times where I have slept on my stomach.

0|1
    0|0
  • On my right side

0|0
    0|0
  • I constantly switch from my side to my stomach to my back, but when I wake up I'm usually on my side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really just depends on what feels comfortable, but usually back or stomach

0|0
    0|0
  • Side (mostly) or back. I used to sleep on my stomach but I'd have bad dreams and wake up even more tired. Didn't work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • On my stomach and back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Side and stomach mostly. I hate sleeping on my back because I get lucid dreams literally every time I sleep on my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tired. Always tired. Daddy is tired dude

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to writhe around in pain and not sleep. When I do though, usually side or back.

0|0
    0|0