Had anyone here ever felt worthless?

I always feel like I'm like the lowest of the low, I look bad, I can never succeed and I'm no good and no one likes me. I feel like this all the time like i have to many flaws that must be fixed before I can have a normal life and at leats have a chance at competing in the world.

Has anyone else ever felt like that or is it just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm following you on GAG so I see what you post a lot, I'm new on here so didn't know that I'd see so many posts of the people I follow.

Anywho, I'll give you an answer, have you ever taken a test for a mental disorder? If not, have you ever considered taking one? Or if you're not up to that, there are preliminary tests that you can take online. Have you ever tested for clinical depression, bipolar disorder or anxiety disorder? I say this because I saw you commented below that you've felt this way your whole life. If you do have any of these conditions then no, it isn't just you, there are many people with the same issue and there is help available for that.

• I do have a mental disorder I've been diagnosed. That still doesn't changr the fact that my actual life is going nowehere and of course it doesn't help my disorder a lot

• Yeah but it would still be nice to havr at least something. I feel hopeless and that nothing will change because I work realy hard but I never get anywhere at all. Im not good looking and Im screwed in that regard but I wish I could have a good carrerr or be able to acomplish my goals and dreams to at least have some sort of hope but everything I do fails over and over and well its not easy to keep positive when your lifeis 100% garbage atm

• But I don't understand, why do you think your life isn't going anywhere? Details in my inbox? xx

What Girls Said 7

• I think everyone does at one point or another.

• Yes everyone has we are humans!

• Yes I do sometimes, but then I try to think
    Of things I love and just surround myself with postive thoughts to help me feel better

• Eveyday for the past 2 months.

• every single day of every second of my life.

• It happens to everyone. I have really bad days too. The best place to start is to take one day at a time. Work on yourself and trust that things will turn out alright. If you are self conscious about how you look, start exercising or reprogram the way you think of your features. If you want to have a better job, set out on a journey to find one. It may not get better immediately and you may have days where you just want to quit, but it really does get better eventually. Just so you know I don't think you look bad at all. Success comes in good time. Just keep pushing towards a brighter future. Believe in yourself and you can achieve so much.

• No I've been working hard on those things but I keep failing in those Ill probably neverhave a great body to impress girls and yes they care about looks too so dont try saying they dont... my face is just average and there's no wa to change that and I job hunt every day

• Too many times to count... I feel like everyone's life would be easier without me.

What Guys Said 7

• I do all the time. I've grown up feeling like this. I was always the reject. One thing that's starting to help me is to not look where I'm at, but find to find the potential of what I can become. Example: I am really sensitive about my looks. I'm not the greatest looking guy in the world, and I probably give myself much less credit than I deserve. One of my friends started out looking like I do now, but after a bit of work, she is now drop dead gorgeous. I know that if she can change that much, so can I. Don't focus on fixing the problem, find a way to become the answer.

• Look in the mirror and see a miricle. Think you have a body that work and you call it yours but you did not make it or can stop growing older. The more you see the value in what you have and strive for a better life your feelings of being worthless will discipate.

• Yep, been there at least once or twice by now. But I refuse to ever surrender and die sitting on my ass doing nothing and waiting for the Grim Reaper to come knocking on my door though.

• I have felt it before and I agree with @emeral77 almost everyone goes through this stage at some point

• I feel the same way I'm not good looking enough for women, I lack any social skills, I'm not book nor street smarts etc.

• yes im a piece of shit

• of course, and I actually still believe I am