Do you believe people often jump forward without thinking first? Do people tend to move on too quickly when they should be giving time to heal first?

I personally think so.

• Yes, you gotta have roots before branches!
  • Nah, just go with the floooow mann who gives a fuck
  • I've been hurt too many times to really heal
  • NO I BELIEVE ANYONE CAN HEAL FROM THE PAIN OF YESTERDAY :D
  • Omg what a coincidence! I was born yesterday man :o
  • OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
  • thanks! :3 ... now give me money

Most Helpful Guy

• ya know your heart can tell you how a person lived and even how a person dies but one thing it can't tell you is how a person loved, heart ache never heals you just forget about it till something jogs your memory and it starts to ache again.

What Guys Said 6

• Do you believe people often jump forward without thinking first?

Yes, if we just wait and think for 10 more seconds everytime before we act or speak, the world would be a much better place.

Do people tend to move on too quickly when they should be giving time to heal first?

Also yes BUT sometimes we take TOO MUCH time to heal lol.

Now give me my money :p

• I am a very slow methodical person so if anything I would probably move on too slowly.

• Well I choose F because honestly I believe that it depends on what you're healing from and what exactly you're jumping into. Sometimes it's best to wait and let time heal the wounds other times it's best to just jump right in and get back on the horse so to speak.

For example when I was hurt last in a relationship it was best to wait and heal and not jump into things. And now I'm healed

While on the other hand I was doing some physical activities and got hurt but it wasn't bad so I jumped right in and things were fine lol.

• Yes, people feel pressured to be in a relationship, ANY relationship, so they grab at the first opportunity.

• You're just a champ! Here, have a ribbon!
    www.happyapplique.com/.../FirstPlaceRibbon.jpg

• Yes, personally i think people are crazy the way they go a uncles funeral , then two weeks later they are smiling, faking smiles and acting all happy

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I believe so.