If you won the lottery, what would you do with it?

Let's say you won 24 mill.
What's the first thing you would do?

With my 24 mill. I would most def grow crops across the country to feed the homeless, build a solar panel system grid to power a community for the homeless, build them small homes, help pregnant teens and orphans, build rain water storage facilities, and then buy land big enough to make houses on for all of my family. (Sorry for the run on) :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Donate 10 million to my church
    Donate 7 million to charity
    Give 4 million to my family
    Keep 3 million for myself

• I was just talking about it tonight that I wouldn't need a whole 24 mill to live comfortably. Good thinking.

• True, true and thank you for the MHO.

• :-) your welcome, it was a good one.

What Guys Said 11

• The very first thing? I would see that my winnings were only half that because they cheat lump sum takers out of half of it. Second thing? I would see that taxes took half of the rest. So I would be left with about 6 million. those people who have given most of that 24 million away would be in one hell of a lot of debt!

I have a disabled daughter that I would set up an account for first. Then set up some money for my son. Donate some money to cancer research and maybe Make-A-Wish. then I could have fun with the pennies that are left over.

• That's true, they do rape the taxes outta you. That sucks, but I'm glad many here have good intentions!

• Definitely. When I am not buried under work and a million other things, I do volunteer regularly. And while buried, I try to volunteer when I can find time. There are so many things that people can do. Nursing homes need so much help but don't make much money, so helping them helps the residents. Picking up litter is something almost anyone can do. And there are so many things that even people who are disabled to the point of being unable to work, can do some volunteer things.

• Yes very true. I think it's the lack of motivation as well. So many bad, sad, and terrible things happen that it takes away our light. We stay in the dark and sulk and forget about the rest of the world. I'm glad you volunteer, I go out and feed the homeless when I can. I also homeschool my kids because if all of the non sense they teach them now a days. But what we really need is some kind of free food. I don't know why church's don't grow croos, its tax free land. Smh...

• The very first thing I would is play an elaborate, highly planed and detailed, super serious prank on my friend who works at the USC Medical Center so hard that he shits his pants right then and there and be like OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHADDUP PLAYA!!! hahaha

• I would have a cabin built in the woods on a quiet calm lake. Buy myself some toys that I've wanted. Keep myself set up for life. Then help some family and friends.

• The VERY first thing is I'd tell my mom to retire and help her out. She's got lingering rheumatoid arthritis and she could use some medical care. I'd love nothing more than to give that to her.

• I'm sorry to hear that. There are natural ways to help her out. If you do a certain cleanse, she can get a New Skelton in a decade. Plus there are natural ways to help her. I have some info on it if you'll remind me.

• I'd give half to my mom and dad since they're awesome. I'd give some to my brother and cousin, buy a home in Melbourne Australia, travel, invest some, and buy season tickets to San Fran 49ers games.

• Would keep them for me and my family + donate annually.
    Buy a couple buildings and rent them.
    Buy a pc , mobile , a ford mustang (i know , its not expensive but i am not gonna spend the money on a supercar or something , i am not really interested in this type of cars.

• Pay off or purchase a home for every own I love. Put money aside for my sons college... Buy a car for anyone I know that can't afford to purchase one... Invest, live within my means and leave my son whatever I couldn't spend.. Lol

• I'd buy my own home and some nice clothes and hit on all the hot girls...

• Well if i won that
    I would give my brothers and sisters 1 mill each
    that would leave me 14 mill Yes i have 5 brothers and 5 sisters
    then i would give some to charities
    Then i would bye my girl a house on the beach?
    Or sorry i don't have a girl LOL Take care

• Stock away enough to pay off student loans and live nicely. Then use the rest to bail out student loans for others.

• Donate some, use some to pay my tuition, use some of the rest, and save some.

What Girls Said 3

• First thing I would do. Tell my boss to shove his job.

• Hahaha! Yes that I would love to see!

• In reality I probably just wouldn't show up for work. I don't do confrontation well.

• Lol! Not many do. But I would have the nerve to tell him that if he/she we're a jerk and made my job hard.

• I would take a bath in it

• Pay off my student loan lol