Is it bad for a guy to be a 20 year old virgin?

i just wanted to know what people views are with this situation because you get mixed views on this but thank you all for your comments

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's a bad thing! Just because you're a guy and in your 20s, that doesn't mean you have to have sex. When I think I should be doing things at the exact same time as other people (not sex but other things), sometimes I try to remind myself that life isn't a competition. I'm not sure if you feel like you should be having sex if other guys are, but I just thought I'd throw that in my answer

I'm gonna be 20 soon and I hope I find a guy around my age who's still a virgin because I'm one too. If he's not then that's still fine, but most likely I'd want him to be one

What Girls Said 12

• Is it bad to be 100% clean and pure for a special woman who would value something like that? It's all in your state of mind. A thing is only worth what one is willing to pay for it, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some girls will pass you up for the lack of experience, and others will prize you because you can share your "first time" together, while others still will enjoy "corrupting" you by taking your "v-card".

• No, that's not the definition of 'bad'. Nothing wrong with it at all.

• Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of.

• nothing wrong with being a virgin at 30 if u want. who's to say how u should live?

• No it isn't.

• I personally would feel more comfortable dating a fellow virgin :) (not that they'really better people than non-virgins)

• Not bad just un usual dude.

• No babe just do u

• Nothing wrong with that

• no that's not bad I'm 24 and gonna be 25 in June and I'm a virgin

• If you want to be a virgin for that long you can and that's up to you to be a virgin or not

• It is not bad nor it is good. It is a neutral thing.

• why isn't it a good thing? would you mind giving your opinion? :)

• Because I am indifferent about a guy's virginity or sexual experience.

What Guys Said 7

• Being a virgin isn't a problem at your age.

The reason WHY you're a virgin MIGHT be.

• tons of guys at yer age r virgins :-)

• I'm a 21 year old virgin... and I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to give it to someone I love... not just some random schmoe.

• Not bad dude. I broke my virginity at the age of 17, and your situation is perfectly normal.

• Nope.. He's a keeper..

• No it's not bad I'm tired of these stupid virginity questions by teenagers.

• just don't be that guy who's 30 and never got laid cause than that's just dumb