If you Could be a animal for one day what animal would u pick and why?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• A military dog. 🐕
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...detection_training.jpg
    So that I'd be very smart and would go in a mission, find bombs, attack on terrorists cover my team. It'd like CoD: Ghosts lol
    Plus, I'd see how ultraviolet light looks like ^_^
    It'd be a wow experience.

0|0
    0|0
    • With a red dog toy? Lol

• Show All
    • I like how it's a trained dog that can be lethal but it's showing its playful side.

• @cavmanier - exactly. I saw a TV show in which they described the life after they retire. They keep the dog they trained and they play with each other like siblings. That was a very good show. A great representation of intimacy and affection between trainers and their dogs :)

What Girls Said 7

• A cat, or any kind of raptor (birds of prey, not the dinosaur). They places they can go, and the things they can see!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a mantis shrimp so I can see UV light. If I could live as an animal for longer than a day I'd chose the violet sea snail (Janthina janthina). That way I could experience the intriguing process of starting male and turning female while feeding on crazy Man of War jellyfish. Maybe, instead, I'll spend my day as a Tardigan, so I can die and be "reborn". Animals are so cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha what a strange question :D (What's your pick?)

Haha I guess I'd like to be bird so I could fly around and poop on mean people's heads. Kidding about the last part haha :))

0|0
    0|0
    • Well my pick was a horse for a while but that's only a joke. Umm I guess maybe a eagle cause they are cool or a fly so I can hear a group of girls conversations lol

• A penguin because I'm obsessed with them and apparently their personality is similar to mine, like a spirit animal😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Bird. I would love to be free like that!

0|1
    0|0
  • Pou- he's totally adorable

Ps- he's an alien. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe a parrot

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• The wolf and as for why, well it is my favorite animal and a lot of people think I share similarities or traits with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd b a leopard... wohoo 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • A Tiger because I am called Tiger in real life as a baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Snake, because I am a serpentine person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some kind of big and strong eagle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a bear. I'd like to know what it's like to have such shear strengh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a dolphin and find out if humans really are the smartest creature on the planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple A girl

0|1
    0|1
  • I have observed the difference between guys and girl opinion haha... anyway I will be a horse😊

0|0
    0|0
  • A Tiger i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • A dog because they're awesome

0|1
    0|0