Does this guy deserve a second chance?

He led girl A on , and married girl B.
Now he's divorced, so he's going back to girl A.
(They've been friends for ages and he's always telling girl A, he likes her)
However , he flirts a lot with other girls
What do you think?

• Give him a chance and marry him
    0% (0)33% (3)14% (3)Vote
  • Forget him he's a player :/
    100% (13)67% (6)86% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Do you think staying friends with him is okay?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure a "player" wouldn't marry. That's exiting the game man. That's like uninstalling Steam. Players are pretty damn anti-commitment. Probably realized that the chemistry still exists. Whether or not you'd want a divorcee is your decision though.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Hey, if they have remained friends, she must not think he led her on all that much. So why not give him a try? If she isn't giving up another relationship for him, especially.

0|0
    0|0
    • Abit more than friends..

• If he cannot settle down and be monogamous with one woman, that's okay. . . but he is not a suitable candidate for marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • No forget him. :) He is a player. Girl A will only get her heart broken again by the sound of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he leads gals on... tsk tsk 8)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• This guy sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. I personally wouldn't give him a second chance, no.

Some people struggle to see the reality of things, or even when they do they accept it anyways, if they think there's still a chance at happiness. If Girl A is willing to give him a second chance, who's to stop her? She should be careful, though, and honestly it should be the final chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like a typical player!!

1|0
    0|0
  • If he was really going back to girl A he would not be flirting with other girls... Sounds suspicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has feelings for girl A. And I'm assuming that's you. Also girl A.(you) have feeing towards him. This is why you or girl A. thinks he flirts round a lot. However, this may just be his personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a fvckboy, no good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't waste your time with this idiot

0|0
    0|0