Is this a good baby name?

Me and my boyfriend have been arguing over what to name our baby boy for weeks. He' stuck on trying to name him Legacy. I try to redirect him but it never works. What are your thoughts?

• Yes, Legacy is a unique, interesting name.
  • No, it's stupid and the kid will get made fun of.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know im not a huge fan of that name.

What Guys Said 8

• Sorry, sounds dumb to me. That is more like the name of a car or SUV.

• Legacy sounds retarded

And possibly gay, depending on what the kid grows to look like.

• avoid uncommon names ;-)

• General guide: Pick a name in the top 1000 unless you want little Leggy to be picked on for life... go for one outside the top 50 to avoid comming across as a moron, and avoid one which has been very popular for a short period of time so that he doesn't get stuck with 'grandma name'.

• How is that even a name?

• Tbh, I think it's a bad name and the kid will probably get made fun of

• Sounds kinda retarded. But Americans give weird names all the time, so I guess it's okay.

• Legacy? That sounds stupid and weird, yes. I would think kids will make fun of it as well.

• Personally, I plan to be a dad one day and have a cool name picked out if I have a son. Grae Alexander
      My best friend growing up was called Grae, (sounds like Gray) but I don't know his real name. And the name Alexander because my current best friend is named Alex. If I had a girl... then Saria Marie.

What Girls Said 7

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ee76c631f3.jpg

That's an awful name. The children will pick on him and he may feel resentful.

• Your boyfriend is under 18, and you shouldn't even be having this discussion at all. I think you should be more focused on how you will be able to take care of this baby. If you guys are going to take such a trivial and childish argument to millions of strangers on the internet, I fear and pray for the poor child's future with such petty children raising him/her.

• nope.. choose a better name

• I can actually see that name for a female. But not a male. :) it reminds me of names like... destiny, Charity, Faith, Prudence.

• It sounds stupid

• Kids are evil and will pick on you for having a common name like Ashley (you so ashy )
    Stacy (your mom does NOT have it going on) . I like Lyric.. or Laila, Lila, Ladia

• Legacy? Haha, wow. Are you high