What would be a good deodorant that stops the sweat and b. o?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is unhealthy to stop sweating. Also many antiperspirants and commercial deodorants contain aluminum chlorohydrate, a compound with questionable safety records. There are theories that it is associated with breast cancer, especially if you apply after shaving your underarms. Aluminum intake is also suspected in Alzheimer's.

The safest deodorant is crystal, generally potassium or ammonium alum. It usually comes in a lump or a stick and looks like a translucent rock. You just wet it and apply it under your arms. It glides on easily, is colorless, odorless and leaves no residue or stain. In fact, after it dries in a few minutes, it feels like nothing. It stops the bacteria that cause odor but it is harmless to you and can be reapplied as often as you like.

Crystal is cheap and can be purchased at almost any health store and most drug stores.

What Guys Said 9

• Deodorant doesn't stop sweat. It just makes your sweat smell less. It is antiperspirant you need. There are chemicals inside these products that seal the sweat pores for a while. Be careful!!! What they fail to tell you that these chemicals are not healthy.

A more healthy alternative can be Arm pads (http://www.sweatex.com/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg01MrLw0ps

• Well, I use this stuff. Works great

i5.walmartimages.com/.../...db-c7bfcbb234f3.v1.jpg

• sweating? guess u should avoid hot places... or tone down yer nervousness, if in case

• I use degree deodorant and I like it. They make women's deodorant too but obviously I've never tried it so I don't know how it is

• I've heard that liquid magnesium - as in a spray - actually works well as a deodorant. Which is great because it is a mineral your body needs every day!

• You may be best using a sports or a stress anti-perspirant.

• Degree, works great for me

• dove ^^ original dove smells the best

• old spice baby

What Girls Said 3

• Dove works for me

• Some work well on me, some don't work at all. Just try a few and maybe try roll on and a spray. Sometimes I find the spray deodorant just doesn't cover enough. Roll on you know where you've put it on is covered.

• Based on my experience, Dove is the best.