i'm friendzoned?

The feels.. it hurts... anyone cares to calm me down?

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to the friendzone! I love it when girls get a taste of their own medicine!

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...eec5f25914abe92c1f7458.jpg

• What do you mean a taste of their own medicine? You're acting like we are being unjust in just wanting to be friends with a guy. Jeez, we don't owe you sex...

• @Danielle32LFC yeah but it's not about that with the friendzone, it's about girls stringing guys along (guys who are infatuated with them) and using them. I think it's a problem for younger dudes and dudes who don't learn from it when it happens to them, but girls do it and it's fairly widespread.

What Guys Said 9

• Friendzone is cool for the following reason:

- no chance of herpies
    - no chance of pregnancy
    - no fighting
    - you can have an honest opinion from the opposite sex!

• When you get home from school workout

• how do u know u are f-zoned?

• His friend told me that he prefers to be in a friendship rather than a relationship.

• it's not bad actually :)

• We all know this is a guy... But yeah it sucks. Been there, now I push for what I want. You have only yourself to blame. She probably did like at some point, but you failed to pick up on those signs and dragged it on for too long, hence the friendzone

• Why the downvotes? this is the truth, you put yourself in that position. Although girls are known to friendzone guy (been there)

• Awww everything will be alright.

• Troll on, soul sister.

• I'm sorry girl.

• Never can have too many friends.

• internet hug :)

What Girls Said 3

• sorry to hear about that... its gonna be okay

• There's no denying it, the friend zone hurts. It's ok to take time getting over it. And as you start to put yourself back together, remember it may be bringing you one step closer to finding the right person.

• I know how this feels!
    Hm, you could still try
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kg9LasvLFE
    😉