Who is your God?

Is Jesus God? Who is your god?

Most Helpful Guy

• My faith, my trust, my strength, my ambitions, my dreams, my thoughts, my perception, my achievements, my determination, my zeal, my diligence, my devotion, my discipline, my morals, my knowledge, my wit, my morale, my character, my focus, my humanity, my animation, my optimism, my logic, my tolerance, my genuineness, my resiliency, my beauty, my art, my mystery, my passion, my benevolence, my avarice, my charisma, my creativity, my consistency, my endurance, my integrity, my love, my virtue, my will and my karma
    Together constitute to make my life. As long as I'm alive, the god is inside me, I'm inside him. He's around me. Everywhere in everything. He is a sanguine essence.

What Girls Said 6

• BeyoncĂ© and Jay-Z.

• Jesus isn't god. Jesus is God's son. Two separate things which I don't know why people combine the two. False religion I guess will get ya.

• But isn't Jesus called The Lord? Aren't they sometimes referred to as God interchangeably or would that be an ignorant thing to say?

• @ButtholeSandwich Preach, woman...

• It's funny. I'm not even a religious person but I know more about what's said in the bible than a religious person. Quite sad

• I'm my God.

• Well I'm a buddahist and technically we don't have a god but I believe there is one.

• I am the God of myself

• Jehovah, jesus' father

What Guys Said 14

• my god is music 8)

• There is only one God and that's the Lord Jesus Christ

• And Allah and all the dozens of made up fairy tales humans use to comfort themselves with at night.

• @ButtholeSandwich Listen, Jesus is the vessel of the spirit, the reason no man has seen god in human form , is because god is a spirit, god's name in hebrew is YVWH , which is sacred and secret...

Jesus was a human incarnation of "god" because got is not part of this physical world, he needed to show mankind what he was like

• @Gagmosthated if you look at John 17:3 it says
      "This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ" so Jesus makes a clear distinction between himself and his heavenly Father. He calls his Father “the only true God.

• A Christian God is what I believe in.

• I think deism is mentally unhealthy. Everyone is equal.

• I like to think of it as "The Creator" of the universe. Which in turn created science. Which in turn creates a long list of connections to everything.

• Simply, God

• Hmmm. Jesus, Buddha, the Tao Te Ching. Must I only have one?

• Yes he is. I'd recommend the book "The case for Christ" by Lee Strobel.

• Frank, the guy that trims our hedges...
    Good God, decent God..
    😉

• Entropy is the god.

• The people I admire. Not literally. I'm an Atheist.

• Yeshua ben hur... Jesu christos, , Yesus... call him what you want... son of god, son of man

• God is one:

Say you, He is Allah, the one.

Allah the Independent, Care free.

He begot none' nor was He begotten.

And nor anyone is equal to Him

• There is no God. Jesus was just a dude who said a bunch of stuff that got himself killed.