When's the last time you cried?

When's the last time you cried? Ranging from crying your eyes out to feeling a little wetness, almost tears but not quite. And there has to be a reason for it, and not "my eyes got dry" or "something got stuck in my eye". Through emotions only.

For me, it was when I found out just how alone I was today. My eyes are still wet though and I'm still trying to fight back tears...

Most Helpful Girl

• I just got my heart broken so it's pretty much every day for me that I cry... Some days are easier than others but last night was definitely not a good night 😔

• Awww i feel you... who was that jerk who broke your heart

• Haha thanks, it's actually kind of a weird story. Apparently I broke his heart first and he tried to blame me for some of the bad choices he made after that, even though he never actually told me how he felt. But before knowing any of this happened I reached out and tried to show him how much I cared, only to find out he is now engaged. No idea how the fiancĂ© fits into all of this, tbh.

What Girls Said 7

• yesterday, i watched a video and it was really emotional and nice.
    www.marieclaire.com/.../
    it was really really sweet and it made me tear up a little at the end <3

• I had been crying a lot recently because I got really sick and was hospitalized twice within the last month. I cried yesterday too though because I felt down n low about myself. Guess you could say I'm an emotional person haha

• This morning... i miss my boyfriend 😕

• Seems like I'm crying every other day anymore. I believe Sunday was the last time. I was crying over the tremendous amount of stress that weighs on me daily.

• This last Sunday!! I cried...
    But I am not that type of person that cries a lot...

• The last time I cried was yesterday.

• Three hours ago, after I woke up. My life is just crap, so sometimes a good cry to start the day so I'm not on the verge throughout the day helps...

What Guys Said 5

• when a PS2 disc was broken... recently :(

• Feel your pain man... Same thing happened with me a long time ago... Though I didn't cry. Just raged at my brother for messing it up.

• I cried yesterday because my internet was down and i couldn't play GTA5 online... HAHAH lol just kidding...😁😀i didn't cry but i was pissed...

Last time i cried was a long time ago... I use to go on a evening walk... And when i got back i just started feeling very lonely... Like i am just alone... So i was crying for few minutes... Only few minutes by the way LOL

• Either when one of my grandpas died or when I watched an episode of "Rescue 911". I can't recall which was more recent. The episode of "Rescue 911" was on YouTube. But I'm sure that my grandpa's death obviously hit me the most, hands down.

• 15-18 years ago.

I'm a man.

• It was 4 months ago but returned only a little bit last week.
    My case was similar: It was when a close person to me went out of my circle of reach (not totally alone).
    You are alone if you allow your self to be man ^^.