Is this video entertaining to you?

• Disgusting yet hilarious!
  • Fuck you man I almost puked myself!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just reading the word "surstrommings" without watching video I already can ~ guess what this video is about :)
    Stinkiest food on planet, some people puke from just smelling it. So I won't watch it :)

Well, it's funny in some way that there is such a smelly food and some people's reaction toward it, but it was made, if I remember correctly, to compensate lack of some elements/vitamins in those regions. So this food doesn't deserve it :)

• Yeah. Of course the act of puking is disgusting but all the dry heaves and remarks like "This is the worst thing I've ever smelled hrrrrrruuuuuu!" is so funny to me.

What Girls Said 2

• This is pretty funny but kind of boring. I wonder what he had at that day since his puke looked pink.

• Yeah it's long. He as other videos that are more to the point. And I dunno but probably some other hot stuff, who knows. :P

• this throat must be burning really badly from throwing up so much.

• Yeah, there should be some permanent damage there because stomach acid is vile. But oh well, you only have one life and this is obviously what he loves doing. :)

• I need a cracker lol Could have used some editing but it was funny

What Guys Said 3