Has anyone here studied abroad (i. e not in your home country ) ?

If yes where did you study and was your experience good? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm originally from the UK and I study International Relations and Global issues, I'm currently spending my second year abroad at a partner school. There was a ton of choices but I chose British Columbia! Canada is such a wonderful place and it's been one of the greatest experiences of my life, really scary though at first! I am glad I chose a country without much of a language barrier.

Studying abroad really opens your mind to other cultures and you get to meet tons of interesting people! I love Vancouver, it's one of the most diverse cities in the world and everyone is really friendly. It's a life changing experience!

What Guys Said 3

• Not yet but I got accepted in a German university the other day so I'm moving to Germany this August.

• never... it'd b fun though i assume :)

• Yes a lot actually in Germany, Italy, Netherlands recently it was amazing

What Girls Said 4

• I went to Costa Rica for a couple months. It was scary at first because it was on my own... and I was in the middle where the "3rd world" still exists. Not like where I live. I did it to learn Spanish. I want to go back there.. It was a great experience and I now have "family" there.

I am planning to go someone else soon to learn another language. It is the best way to learn. I became fluent in Spanish in two months!

• Studied in the UK and Germany for a few weeks. My experience was fantastic, I wish I could do it again!

• Did you prefer Germany or the UK? :P

• Haha, aw, choosing is hard! I'd rather live in the UK (I actually do keep an eye on houses/flats available in certain areas) and I'd visit again in a heartbeat, but Germany was more fun to visit because it's so different from what I'm used to. Of course the UK is very different, too, but in Germany it's more clear.

• Ya I did. A few times and it was a great experience of course

• i did it was great!