I made a beautiful mistake on GAG when I ____________________.(GAGers, would you like to complete the sentence)?

I made a beautiful mistake on GAG when I ____________________.(GAGers,would you like to complete the sentence)?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I made a beautiful mistake on GAG when I _wrote a goodbye letter to my ex_. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • You meant your very first myTake? But why is it a mistake? It is beautifully written and I read it a few times : )

• Show All
    • : ) I will read it one more time before I answer it in your Take. It's the one about racism, right?

What Guys Said 8

• When I signed up lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Anything else? : )

• Show All
    • Haha, but why would that be a mistake?

• Lol because sometimes I think about her beauty haha. but don't get me wrong I don't have a crush on her because it's impossible for me to have a crush on someone that I don't know in person but I just like her physical appearance very much. Never seen a girl as beautiful as her before.

• When I decided to make my "signature" GIF that anyone could use to impersonate me on GAG while being anon ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I said I wanted @mistninja314 to be the Murtaugh to my Riggs but he didn't get the lethal weapon reference -_-.

0|0
    0|0
  • - posted 9) instead of 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Signed up."

1|0
    0|0
  • That's hard to answer, I don't make mistakes, I have happy little accidents.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I saw a beautiful pic of her. 😯

0|0
    0|0
  • I made a beautiful mistake on GAG when I signed up :P

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• When I answered that I HAD a crush on a fellow gager. People kept asking me about his name. It really got on my nerves

1|1
    0|0
  • Answered the stupid penis question.

0|1
    0|0
  • Came back to GaG a few weeks ago.

1|1
    0|0
  • Answered a racist question unknowingly. He made me swear buckets.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I got too close to a certain guy, then he left and I was sad. Then I found out he had lied to me and I felt so so stupid.

0|0
    0|0