Guys, are you OK with girls with no makeup?

Makeup doesn't go so good with my face, or I suck at it lol I'm not sure. Do you guys think "no makeup faces" make us look more manly or childish or anything?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem at all.
    The outer beauty always fades away through time.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• natural looks = muuuuuch better 8)

1|3
    0|0
  • I honestly never liked makeup. In my opinion, it kinda just makes people look like 30+ year old prostitutes or so at the age of 18 (well, that's my opinion on eye shadow, primarily).

Girls here tend to say "it's okay guys only THINK girls are not wearing makeup when in reality they are wearing natural makeup", but honestly they talk about mascara and lip stick and eyeliner, but I see them pretty damn well and I hate them all. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh my God. I love it when a girl wears no make up. It makes me want to kiss her face. I know I'm older than you but I wasn't ALWAYS this age! I still remember keenly what I felt like at 18 and 24.

~James Smith

1|0
    0|0
  • They usually make some girls more "tired". Hard to explain. But it depends what you look like, cause my crush looks just as beautiful without makeup, she just looks different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love no make up or morning faces so natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd actually prefer that women just stopped using makeup altogether. Who decided that men could go around with their actual faces showing, while women had to basically slather a colored periodic table on their faces?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes sure girls who wear no make up look good :p :D :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who look good with no makeup on. They're much more naturally beautiful than girls who basically wear a mask everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a little make up. However, a lot of make up is just misleading or makes you look like a doll

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up is made from things you don't want on your face anyway. I'd take blemishes over that face paint any day

0|0
    0|0
  • I will encourage my girlfriend not to wear make ups, especially in summer

0|0
    0|0
  • Better no makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course we're good with no make up, I actually prefer it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not? , in fact i find girls without makeup are pretty confident

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure , i actually prefer natural looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer when women wear no make up

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. I applaud and adore any girl that does not wear makeup in public, especially when a girl doesn't wear makeup and goes out to nice place like a restaurant because it shows that they are confident about themselves and their looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. This is what we've been trying to tell you girls

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0