Documentaries.. O yay? O' O Nay?

• O Yay
  • O Nay

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on whether topic interests me or not

What Girls Said 9

• YAY! I love informative documentaries

• Yay! I love documentaries.

• Yay haha. I love some documentaries

• I like the documentaries they show on national geographic. Anything with sea life.

• They give me life.

• Innnnnnput.

• I love them.

• I never managed watching one without getting asleep, I think.

• I like some documentaries like celebrity docs and history docs

What Guys Said 4

• I like documentaries about Space, Animals and Ancient Civilisations.

• I found them more entertaining than other movies.

• nah... booooooring ^_^

• They feed the void my shallow love drained chest cavity sits where my evil man heart once pumped the passion of a thousand Thunders through my God like body for those sweet, adoring nameless, and honestly, countless number of well satisfied sexual partners throughout my life... I know, it was they that learned from me, but it was I who explained my importance to them. They simply shut up long enough to listen. Alas, millions, NAY, BILLIONS of hours of useless conflicting statements from exactly the same persons sound off about plastic, Jesus and Muslims, has finally begun to mimick the lost and pointless relationships I once allowed to grace their lives. A father cannot stop caring, a brother cannot stop brothering (?) and a playas gon play play play play... My only desire in life is to receive a direct answer about nuclear energy and its effects on organisms exposed to mild yet constant levels of toxic radiation before I take my last break sometime between this very moment and 2079, for in my 100th birthday extravaganza, I shall fly back to Prosarious to greet each of my 20478 (most of which came w/receipts &V cards ), wives and my planets of illegitimate children mothered By, whomever. O through me can anyone attempt to grasp the sheer frustration of a documentary that falls flat at the end... Like seriously, I waited for an hour to hear you answer that one specific question and you deflected, you're a douche and I hope you have a similar experience walking home as an albino living in South Africa where everyone bekieves that eating your heart will make them strong and boost their magical abilities.. While educated people understand that only my magical abilities can be boosted by the heart of a South African albino after a proper magical draining ceremony granted to shaman by me and my less important and very mysterious "helpers" whom through their own discipline, I granted to them and their very own work ethic, which I established and implemented, can finally eventually, probably never have their Aqua and tacos for a well deserved one minute "siesta" at 1159 am! Gracias pie favor, Tu esta en la case de Mi.. No comprende, donde esta un contractoro? Donde? De donde? Ok good.
    Back to the point, I am fantastic and thoroughly unable to communicate with everyone because they aren't up to my level. Get that? No? That is clearly because I didn't let you get it,. Til 2079, praise great me and my bottomless clearly under explained void which consumes useless in

• Too much flowery words and lacking paragraphs. It's a mess.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein