The "evil" always wins. Do you agree with this?

People who do not play by the rules , always win dont they?

• Yes
  • No
  • Miley Cyrus

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• It certainly can seem that way. The world likes to promote those willing to say and do things that hardworking, decent people would cringe at... but don't take that to mean "evil" always wins. It just means what's wrong is popular.

Not to beat you with the Bible or anything, but this quote from it always encourages me when it comes to things like these:

"What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his soul?"

• Evil may win for a short while but the good (truth) may eventually come out in the end.

What Guys Said 11

• I've read once:
    - "Why he/she does that? Why he/she is not punished? Why he/she is allowed to do that and I'm not?"
    - "Okay. What he/she did/does is bad. Do you want to try/to do it too?"

• Yup😈

Nah lol, it only wins if you try to fight evil with evil or you give in to it.

That's such a loaded philosophical question, in what context? In what era? And to what extent? "Evil only prevails when good men do nothing." I think pretty much sums it up, but even left alone I don't think evil people really ever win. Take psychopaths for example, mentally they live in hell, in a constant state of fear, anger and depression, they feel no empathy, love or positivity, and on top of that if they act out on sadistic urges they end up overdoing it and spending lifetimes in prisons. Psychopaths are probably the most evil people in the world, they ruin a lot of people's lives but it's only because their internal life is so fucked up. I don't think anyone who's aggressive really ever gets what they want, spiritually speaking.

• tsk tsk

good guys always win 8)

• It seems like it but I dont think Its always the case

• Clearly not. Do you know how many criminals have been punished for their evils? Millions.

• I wouldn't necessarily agree with that

• "In the end, the good guys always win." - L

• You can play by the rules, but you can be creative to reach that same goal in a much easier way.
    You'd be surprised how efficient tricks can get invented by some lazy people xD

No need to cheat... just be creative :D

• Nope, I disagree.

• well I agree with you after watching the last episode of Games of Throne

• Yes I'm still not sure if its me breaking the rules but it feels not fair