Name your favorite spirits and beers?

I like brown Belgian ale's the most, as well as spirits such as Absolut Vodka and Safari Sensa.

Please don't respond if you never drink, it's nonsensical.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nearly every Belgian beer.

As for spirits, there's only one that's worth mentioning and that's Schrobbelèr.

• Nice to meet another Belgian beer lover. One of my favorites is Gulden Draek and Piraat. Do you know them?

• Yeah, Chimay is good too. Funnily enough I never liked beer until last year, but once I started I wanted to taste absolutely everything haha!

• That is the only correct attitude towards beer haha

What Girls Said 5

• Beers: Vanilla Java Porter, New Castle Brown Ale, Dubious Black Chocolate Stout, Cold Snap, and so many more lol
    Liquor: Grey Goose Vodka, Midori in a mixed drink, Sambuca on the rocks
    Wine: White Zinfandel, Riesling, and any sweet whites although I try to stay away from wine cause I get white girl wasted on that sh*t :-P

• I don't drink haha, in fact I smelled Brandy, Whisky, Vodka, and a few others for the first time yesterday.

There was something that started with an A though, it was sweet and smelled lovely (aside from liquors, it was the best thing I smelled)

• 0|1
  • Wine sangria, is what I usually drink

• Vodka is the best (Belvedere)
    Uh Malibu coconut rhum rocks!

I used to love rhum but now I can't stand it.

Tequila is meh lol

What Guys Said 6

• i've tried only gordon's space... it's ok LOL

• Guinness stout and I don't drink spirits.

• I tried Guinness a few days ago and it was hard to drink. It tastes very thick and it's sweet like liquorice. I don't think I can get used to this one, haha.

• Whiskey, Bourbon, Scotch or some of my favorite drinks a classic old fashioned, sidecar.

• Ya. Ever since uni, on Absolut tastes good. Skyy is disgusting.

• Duvel, Karmeliet...
    Belgium Beers yeah Land of Beer xD

• Have not drunk spirit yet, but my favorite beers are Heineken and Budweiser.

• Here in The Netherlands, Heineken is regarded as a poor, poor beer. While overseas it's apparently very popular. Funny how that works. :D