How to learn to type better?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are classes you can take to get better.

There are books and drills to become a faster and better typist.

I took a class in high school, and it did work. Because I can type pretty fast now.

I suggest looking into one of these options and also browsing the web for tutorials.

Also, some keyboards are more annoying than others. I like a flatter key to strike and not the fat keys. Additionally, some people do better with the keyboard elevated, others prefer it flat. Try to switch this us and see if this is an easy fix.

What Girls Said 8

• You can take free typing lessons online. It will help you reprogram your brain and muscle memory so that you're more familiar with typing and make fewer typos.

• just keep practicing. there are typing games online to get better. in middle school i had to take typing classes lol

• Take keyboarding lessons.

• I'd say you could use an unplugged keyboard from one of those old computers and just "pretend" to type on that. That's what I did long ago.

• All you can do is practice

• go to typing website and practice duh

• practice makes perfect. just practise:)

• practice practice practice!

What Guys Said 5

• Eh, I do that sometimes, but I have a WPM of about 120. Back in my prime it used to be 140, it depends on the keyboard quality, really. What you need to learn is not how to not make mistakes, but how to type so fast that you notice that you pressed the wrong key, and delete it back with backspace then continue typing onward. It's simple! You just need to become more efficient.

• hahah u'll get used to it bro, if u type often :-p

• Oh do you like type with just your index fingers? I can type blind, but the school I went to had me do this for points (epic)
    so when i usually make a typo, I feel it, literally

I use azerty and the F and the J has a little 'thingy' on it to show where you should place your index finger

• Practice makes a man perfect.
    Try to answer most questions.

• You can take lessons but it's not necessary. Just practise. The more you do it the easier it'll get