If there was only a 10% chance of being caught would you rob a bank?

• yes i would rob um
  • no way!
  • umm, gotta think on that one

Most Helpful Girl

• I would take the shot. I know it's bad but I'd really like some money. Need it bad.

• I wouldn't take all of it though.

• Yeah I need to have oral surgery for my impacted wisdom teeth, probably get the last 2 years of college paid for and a more reliable truck. Wouldn't be a good idea though since I'm going into law enforcement. So maybe if I was gonna be in a different career I would

What Girls Said 7

• No I would not.

• No. I don't obey the law just because I know there will be punishment if I don't, I obey it because of the own morals that I have.

• I am certain I know how to rob a bank and never get caught, but that doesn't mean I would do it. I don't need to steal money when I can earn it myself.

• 0|1
  • There's a 10% chance I might get hit by a car everytime I leave my house, but I still do it everyday.

• If there was a 0.00001 percent chance...

• Why steal when i could just ask?

• i doubt you would get much saying please can i have all your money!! well suppose you could try

• Asked him to buy me an apartment that cost a lot more than that. Guess what? He bought it for me

• i need therefore to rob your dad and not the bank

What Guys Said 4

• media0.giphy.com/media/3o85xvkYgn5uKywqGc/200w.gif

If the Police are anything like the Police in GTA then I'm down.

• Not a chance even if It was a 100 percent a guarantee that I would get by with it.

• no way...10% is STILL a chance ;)

• No... you don't even get that much money robbing a bank...

I rather rob an armored bank vehicle.

• Um yes you can. If you know the right time and place to do so, as well as have the means to get into the sd boxes and atms. An atm alone has roughly 20k in it.

• @opinionowner honestly, there's so many problems to this theoretical discussion. Even if someone were to het away woth robbing a bank/art gallery/ jewelry store; it would be so hard to do anything with the loot, since everything is insured and able to be tracked. If you ever were to rob a bank, you would be most likely be sitting on a big pile of cash, that you are unable to spend. Same goes for expensive watches.

• @aumshivashanti I suppose you're right