If you could have a mansion in 2 countries, where would it be, what would it look like and why?

- This is my ideal one
- Bahamas and/or Miami
- Both very beautiful cities

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmmh... difficult question. If it really can't be more than two countries I would go with one in Great Britain and one in the south eastern US. In Great Britain I would love to have this large country estate somewhere in the very north of England or possibly in the Scottish lowlands. It should have a private park with large meadows and gardens on it and lots of forest around the property. The building should be built in a gothic/victorian style (ideally it should actually be from that time, so 18th-19th century). I would use this house to hang out in the park on sunny afternoons, go hunting and horse back writing in the forest in the early mornings and host awesome dinner parties, poker rounds with friends and lavish sex parties in the evenings/nights. Basically I would want to live a bit like a member of the English nobility in the 19th century (except they didn't have sex parties ;-)). The mansion should also be a refuge of peace and tranquility (except during the sex parties haha :-)).
    The second mansion should be somewhere in Georgia or Alabama or a place like that. It should be built mainly from wood and in the style of a typical southern/colonial farm. A bit like the house in Forrest Gump, just a tad larger ;-).
    However, if I could, I would rather make my mansions a little smaller and instead build two more houses in two other countries. I would love to have one vacation house in South Korea, which is where my girlfriend comes from (either somewhere on the south-east coast or on the southern island of Jeju, which is really beautiful and a bit like Hawaii for Koreans). And I would love to have one more house in Sweden, right on the edge of a small lake. This house can actually be small, it's just important that there's a lake and some forest. I also need a wooden peer. In the mornings I would wake myself up with running out on the peer and jumping into the crystal clear water or go row my kajak on the lake and in the evenings I would sit next to my cockle stove, eat some traditional Swedish food and read/write poetry :-).

What Guys Said 4

• One would be England as that's where I live currently.
    Another would be Somewhere hot like Spain so I can go there for weekend holidays whenever I wanted as it's not to far away and the plane tickets are reasonable.

• 2 mantions in jamaica... woohoo 8)

• Ireland (Home) and Maldives

• Amsterdam and somewhere in Spain, Italy or Greece

What Girls Said 5