Am I too old to love stuffed toys? I have a room full of them.. is it weird or creepy?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all ! I love watching cartoons most of the time.
    And stuff toys are my students I teach them whatever is there in my studies in fact they help me to learn and if I don't know my own answer the hit them with scale.😉

Not at all weird or creepy.

At least for you.👉

But ,
    For me...
    Well you know.💪

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No. There is nothing wrong with it. If having them around makes you happy. Than go for it.
    :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahahah no... i'm 23 and still luv em ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • No work away - You do what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's only creepy if you still play with them. I have my stuffed toys for sentimental memory value but I don't still play with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • i do play.. when i m bored.. i talk to them..

• oh well maybe I don't care after all. I mean it's just one of your habits I guess.

• No, that is cute of you i like that :p :D

0|0
    0|0
  • *faints from cuteness*

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't love toys, be it stuffed or not 😊 There's always a child inside oneself despite how old one gets 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I still love BIONICLEs, so I know the feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • no its kinda fun and kinda cute in a weirdy cute way

0|0
    0|0
    • soo i m keeping them...

• Show All
    • wow.. cool job..

• i actually hated it, was running one of busiest stores in the UK, now work at the university

• its normal as long as you don't hump on them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have a room full of them too. Quarter of my bed is filled with them and there's like 7 boxed shelves dedicated for them. It was my hobby collecting soft toys from different countries. It's nothing weird liking what you like to collect, they're also memories so :D

0|0
    0|0
    • good to know someone undrstnds my feelings.. i m told again and again to grow up and get rid of them.. but i cannot.. i love them..

• Just because you throw out your soft toys doesn't mean you're "grown up"... >_>

• No, your not too old. It's okay to have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute and lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... It has grown people who sleep and collect them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same; I said when I was 5 that I'd never get rid of them and I haven't changed my mind :') . They have sentimental value

0|0
    0|0
    • good to know that i m not alone.. :)