How do you want to die?

My girlfriend and I were having this discussion the other day. There are many ways people say they would like to die. I used to always say "old age", but after working in a nursing home and seeing patients unable to do anything while sitting in a pool of their own shit and piss, I've changed my mind. I would never want to be in that state.

Me personally? I want to go out with a heart attack. I want my life to be one of many triumphs and accomplishments. I want to inspire others through the things I have done. And in the end, I want my heart to be the thing that gave out, as if to say I put my heart into everything until it could no longer go on.

So how do you want to die?

• Old Age
  • Singular Event (E. G. Heart Attack)
  • Combat
  • Other
Please comment if you voted other!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Well I'm pretty positive I'll die in a car accident. I just feel that way. How I want to die is quick and fast I don't really wanna be old when it happens. Maybe sky diving or something because then at least I died flying (almost).

• You sound like you're scared of car wrecks. I'm always super paranoid it's going to happen to me too. I've never been in a car accident (knock on wood), so I feel like the first one is going to be bad.

• I am with my bfs driving but no it's just a feeling I have like I just know it's going to happen eventually.

• Apparently some members of my family tend to just drop dead when they're in their 30s but if that's not gonna happen to me then probably just like falling asleep somehow, I definitely wouldn't wanna die drowning or being killed by some sadist I'd imagine that just being horrible tbh..

• From old age.

• I don't know. I dont even want to think about it. I just hope its quick and painless

• Like just in my sleep...

• Saving someone's life. Like a plane wreck and im doing cpr. That person survives while I die satisfied :)

• I wanna die in my sleep when I'm at the age where I can't do anything much lol The thought of death scares me though. Where do we go? Is there even an afterlife? I like living ):

What Guys Said 9

• I wan to go in my sleep , either by heart attack or massive stroke. I want it over right then and there with no chance to be resuscitated. That would work for me

• i'd rather elevate in da sky nstead of die ;)

• To me the idea off going out laying in a bed is incredibly depressing. I'd rather be shot down or stabbed to death so I at least died while I was fighting.

• I want to have an orgasm so strong I die from sensory overload.

• i don't think i can die.

• With as many people as I can take with me, e. g bomb attack

• I want to die in my sleep

• Wit a blunt in my mouth

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif I want to die on the frontlines in the next shinobi ninja war