What kind of music do you think psychopaths like?

Choose from the options, or if the kind of music you think they like isn't there, simply tell us what you think in the comments below.

Feel free to post video examples.

• Rap
  • Rock
  • Country
  • Mariachi bands
  • Phill Collins
  • Pop
  • Death metal

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 10

• Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

• That's from a movie isn't it? That's part of the reason why I chose to include Phill Collins.

• Yeah... American Psycho

• I always imagined them siting in a dark place listing to some classical music

• Justin Beiber and One Direction

• Nazi black metal eg norvegian Vikernes is a psycho who already killed.

• Pop music is statistically the least liked by psychopathic personalities. There's actually a study on this

• 0|0
  • Anything eminem

• I'm guessing either rap or death metal.

• That Linkin Park song, "In the End"

• one direction... those are the true psychos...