Eurovision 2015?

Eurovision time is finally here again - but which is your favourite song?

After the first semifinal, I thought the standout performances were from Greece, Russia and Estonia.
Already eliminated are: Holland, Finland, Macedonia, Denmark, Belarus (who deserved better) and Moldova (shame as I enjoyed the hot policewoman-stripper).

Don't forget, Australia (!) are entering this year as well :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked Greece because it's my country. I also liked Estonia and Serbia.

PS please don't say Macedonia, say Fyrom. It's important to know the difference.

• I know you see it different jn Greece but you no one does say Fyrom, that would be weird... but anyway Greece had a nice song

• The Greek entry has to be a contender. Estonia's was good too - the guy reminded me a bit of Frank Black for some reason.
      Very disappointed with the Serbian entry though. Let's face it, you see an obese female singer, and you think she's going to be a diva with a really powerful voice - but her voice was actually extremely weak (as if she was struggling to breath) - not like the Greek or Russian singers.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm actually glad the Netherlands is eliminated. Trijntje Oosterhuis is shaming for our country. I never liked her haha. We did much better last year.

• It was a nice song, not as good as last 2 years but good enough to reach the final

• when the statement is all what matters then armenia wins

• The Dutch song didn't deserve to go through - but last year's wasn't much better. I think 2014 was quite a bad year for Eurovision in general, which is why Conchita was able to win (when in doubt, Eurovision fans always vote for the transsexual - see Dana Int'l). The other recent winners had been quite deserving, and not even the result of geographical block voting (Denmark's winner was very good).

• at least Finland's performance was something different. I'm sick of all the ballads

• I can't believe Belarus was eliminated...

• Yes they had a nice song just as Holland

• Yeah, I think people must have it in for Belarus, because this isn't the first time they've had a decent song fail to qualify...

What Guys Said 4

• Someone is still watching that freak show?

• I don't know what this is oh well!

• can't understand that Holland isn"t going to the final but Armenia or Albenia is...

• The Dutch song really wasn't very good - definitely worse than Armenia's (which didn't get going til near the end, but had four girls who could all sing very well, even if the guy couldn't). I'd agree that Albania's was quite bad though - I guess it helped that they had a moderately attractive singer and were sandwiched between two even worse songs (Denmark & Romania).

• I wonder why I still watch it, some songs are ridiculous.