A question for people with high Xper... did you ever believe that one day you'll be on the top ranks here?

LOL... when i signed up 2 years ago here... i'd never even believe dat i'd be , not even a Guru o_O

i was seeing other top rankers, and i was wondering "gosh aren't those people tired of giving advice all the time?"

And now i find myself being #1 among guys and #2 in GAG generally... never say never!! : O

Wot bout u?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I certainly will! :D

• I don't really keep track of my ranking.

• Omg!!! :o You made it to the top xper ranks!! Congratulation!!! Wow, I'm impressed!!
    Proud of you, dude.

• Maybe one day... I don't want to spend too much time here. But I'll be here to talk to my Gfans.

• I never thought I'd be a level 9 when I came haha.

• Oh my I really didn't think I'd make it. I've always dreamt of having high xper and now that I do, I can't believe it. I want to thank my mom and dad and all my sisters and brothers this feels like a life time achievement. Thank you to all.

• Let's hear the speech you will give when you reach Xper 2. :-)

• You put the avatar in so in the wee hours of the morning it should change and when you wake up you will be Xper 2. Which if I remember right allows you to post pictures in your opinions. Woo Hoo! Byt the way - cute avatar. :-)

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah when I signed up 6 months ago I'd never imagine that I'd become Guru. Plus, they made me SuperMod too which was out of question.
    GAG makes us to realise that impossible is nothing.
    www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• If you did not believe that you could earn Master while you spent two years, almost 24/7 on here, then what did you believe? lol

• To be honest, when I joined this website I thought that noone would like me and that in one or two months I was going to be banned.

• i don't really understand the point of 'ranking'.

• Well Iron_Man mentioned that I'm apparently approaching Master status so lol I'm getting there.

• I want enough points to master the super kamehameha

• You're my inspiration klaat :)

• I don't really care, I'm not a score hunter it's pointless. Good for you though. And @CommieDearest please stop being childish with your blocks.

• Yeah by like 2021 at my rate :/

• Well... Nope. :-P
    I'm lazy as shit, and still busy with school business. And I don't always go here anymore because the questions aren't that, interesting to answer (sorry for sounding rude). -__-