Anyone else playing the witcher 3?

what are your thoughts so far? (no spoliers)

This is my first witcher game, but I'm a massive rpg fan. Just never got around to playing the first 2. The only gripe I have so far are the controls. Geralt controls like an 80 yr old man on crutches lol.

Besides that, im loving the story, the VA and the atmosphere.

Most Helpful Girl

• its not that great.

• im really enjoying it so far. Its far from perfect, but I can appreciate it for what it is. having said that, I really enjoy games for their atmosphere and music and this game certainly delivers on that front.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. I played the Witcher 1 and some of the Witcher 2.

In my opinion the first one outdid the second one by a longshot.

• I might have to go back and play them both after this one. Although I've been watching a lets play of the 1st one on youtube.

• The first one was awesome. I saw the trailer of the third one and it just didn't look as good.

• Guys if you could read the book serie... You'd love it. It's all based on polish book serie. It's incredible

• I watched the trailer It looks different from mainstream judging by the main character

What Guys Said 2

• No not yet, don't tell me any plot please I wanna experience it : P

• haha, dont worry. im not far enough into it to know whats going on yet.

Besides the combat though, I'm really loving it! Not sure if the other 2 games controlled like this, but I'm slowly getting used to it

• Yeah heard its got a great combat system : )

• nope. but it looks pretty cool