How do you feel about the Clintons (Hillary and Bill)?

0|0
2|17

Most Helpful Guy

• They are a power-hungry and money-hungry crime family syndicate. The rules that apply to you and me don't apply to them. They're sort of like the creature in the Alien movie. It would take a nuclear warhead in outer space to bring them down. Nothing short of that seems to leave a mark. Corruption is just their way of doing business. And to their supporters -- including in the media -- it just doesn't matter. They have no real principles. Their views on issues of public policy change with the wind --- based on what they think gives them a political advantage at any given moment. Take same sex marriage, for example. When she was running for president in 2007 and 2008 Hillary was against same sex marriage. She made impassioned statements about the sanctity of traditional marriage. But now she wants the support and big money donations from the LGBTQ+ lobby, and so her previous stand (which was never sincere to begin with) goes out the window.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• The Clintons have repeatedly shown that they don't exactly have to follow the same laws of the rest of us. When they're subpoenaed they stonewall rather than comply.

[en.wikipedia.org/.../Category:Clinton_administration_controversies]

The MEDIA are finally beginning to hold them accountable.

One reason to oppose Hillary is because if she wins, Bill will be back in the Whitehouse diddling interns.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are crooks and both belong in prison. That is a common problem amongst politicians.

0|1
    0|0
  • Corrupt as fuck. Drug money... Fake as hell. Pretty much bad people. Most politician are on the same page with them. It's bad enough people like them get into office once. It's not a great idea to make a dynasty out of it. Why do so many people want to treat our country like a monarchy...

0|2
    0|0
  • Anything is better than a republican.

1|1
    0|0
  • they are rich... entitled, and have ( Hillary will) "accept" millions of dollars in campaign donations they are allowed to keep, and talk about how they understand what its like to be poor

0|0
    0|0
  • Bill would be a good Late Night host, and Hillary is an asshole.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not really sure about them very much but then again the US political system is a little different from the UK political system

0|1
    0|0
  • Hypocritical and corrupt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Corporatists. Great in the 80's and 90's. Maybe not what we need today. They do neat charity stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care for them because I'm not American. c:

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bill caused the GFC, and Hillary will do a better job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are very superficial.

0|1
    0|0
  • dey sum kewl mofos

0|0
    0|0
  • Bill presided over a great economy when he was president. I can't stand Hillary.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them.

0|0
    0|0