Girls, If it city or state actually legalized going topless in public would it affect things for you personally at all?

I myself would of course not go topless. I do thing I might eventually fee freer to go without a bra in my off time (other than school or work), because I am generally do not find bras that are comfortable for my proportions.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't go topless, but I'd still consider it a win.

What Girls Said 18

• It's already legal in New York, Salt Lake City and quite a few other places. The only rule is that the free boobies can't start a riot. I really don't see it changing anything because social stigma is way more powerful than any law.

• Aw hell no I don't want my junk bouncing everywhere xD I mean pfft I'll walk around with a bra probably but like since I do sports Imma need at least something on to hold me
    Also many women will feel insecure and very uncomfortable about walking around topless even though they would like to but its just that others may criticize how they look underneath.. and they're so used to covering up yanno :-/

• I would be topless everyday , not nude but i would go for a simple tee shirt and no bra and feel comfortable, but thier are too many pervs out there, you can get away feeling free in the caribbean islands, there aren't so many pervs like in the u. s. a

• I'd find it disturbing to see boobs all day.

• I would spend more time outside. I would also invest in a pair of binoculars.

• It would be nice for like sunbathing in my own yard I wouldn't worry about someone accidentally seeing or anything but other than that I like my modestly in public

• I'd totally go topless, and I wouldn't really care if anyone else did either.

• i would only go topless at my house. I think that it is unfair that guys get to but girls do not. In my opinion, girls should have those same rights.

• I wouldn't do it; not just because I don't want men to ogle at my very ample lady junk (34DD) but also because I don't want to know about any other female's lady business, (especially if they are pregnant or old.)

• I would find it really disturbing.

• I'll feel weird but will slowly get used to it with time..

• I wouln't go topless & I'd find it really weird to see people walking around topless... If I'd walk around with a child and we would see topless women it's a little weird to me.

• i only wear sports bras but i wouldn't walk around without a top

• I feel like people would start getting grouped. Then girls would get all mad Because of violation or invading. personal space

• I don't want to anyone to think of me when they masturbate. The law is not the issue here.

• I'd go completely topless; no shirt, bra, or anything, just straight up nude. Just kidding. I'm actually really modest. I hate V necks and I only wear sport bras so that my chest is small. To be honest, this wouldn't affect my personality to the point where I go full out topless, but it'd annoy me to see those that aren't wearing a bra (or even coverage) boobs pop out or bounce around. And then there are perverts...

• I would totally support the law. But it really wouldn't affect my life.

• It would not change anything.