Why is everyone responding to sexual questions and?

I see so many, so many stupid questions with a lot of answers. But SADLY no one is interested in for example stand up for trees or other important things, that we have in this world.

Are we nowadays so brainwashed that we talk only about that and also answering to stupid questions.

Why is everyone responding to sexual questions and?

Stand For trees questions click here.

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• The website is called Girls Ask Guys. The idea of the website is to get relationship advice, general life advice, and learn a bit more about the opposite gender and help one another.

If you want to talk about trees you are on the wrong website - it's not a website for eco friendly, or politics, or anything like that. You joined the wrong website, and if you joined hoping you could change the nature of the website, that's quite selfish.

The brutal truth is people care more about themselves. As a scenario, if you post a question about trees but someone here is going through a divorce and can't see their children, which do you think they are going to be more interested in? Probably not the environment.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• dude... this pic is kinda irrelevant i believe TV is knda old-school... no? :-p

0|1
    0|1
  • It's a site specialized for gender to gender questions. Don't birch that your out of place videos arnt getting attention. Put it on a site that's looking for it if it matters that much.

Also, that birch was a pun

0|1
    0|1
  • I think you are on the wrong page if you want to talk about globally important things like trees... this is girls ask guys, girls and guys have lots of sex, hence needing to ask about things, especially because sex can be a bit awkward to talk about so openly in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Supports green initiatives checkin in. And i like sex questions. it's hot and the big reason i go to the Gag: talk about shit you dont talk about often normally IRL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you're just a special little flower aren't you?

1|0
    0|0
  • stupid questions? id call it hot button questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because the whole idea of this revovles around gender behaviors, relationships, dating, flirting, marriage etc .

I mean... if people want to talk about trees, they'd probably go somewhere else.

0|0
    0|0