Do you think you are a good catch?

Do you think you are a catch in the dating world?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha! I wish. I'm not good enough at being social for that. I'm also kinda lazy in some regards. And I don't have a bunch of hobbies and interests. So in the end, people tend to find me "boring". Or just "weird".

I talk too much about things that people just generally don't care about. I'd tell you all about the 4 layer architecture I was trying to integrate into my new app at work based on the Clean Architecture designed to allow testability and how I used Dagger2 which is a really strange library, but people usually run away when I talk about things like that - and I end up spending most of my time doing things like that!

Maybe I should start reading. But I don't really read, so eh.

Anyways, I voted B) because people just don't function the same way I do for some reason. They're probably the ones doing it right.

What Girls Said 3

• I believe so.

• Ha! No. I'm way too messed up to be. Also, I don't deal with problems. I avoid them, don't talk about them and am passive aggressive as fuck about things.

• Yeah, I just haven't met the right guy yet.

What Guys Said 7

• Meh, definitely not in a physical sense.
    I'd have to lose about 30 pounds to even have the "dad bod" that most women don't even like.
    From a personality standpoint... Maybe? I think I'm pretty funny and pretty chill in social situations.
    Of course, my lisp just about cancels out anything good about me.

• I would like to think I am, considering I have a good personality, good fashion sense, and dank facial aesthetics, but the opposite gender doesn't agree with me at all ;(

• I'm not right now, but I know I could be.

Right now, I'm super focused on my career to pay much attention to relationships.

• I think I am, but it doesn't matter what I think, women don't think it. I know for sure if chicks actually took the time to get to know me, like some of my past girlfriends, they would think I was a great catch, but it doesn't happen very often.

• Oh I'm a catch alright, but a different kind of catch

• No but my wife did and i love her everyday

• interesting pool resoults, poor girls egoists