Do you think you are a good person?

Do you think you are a good person?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Unsure.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have my good days and my bad days, but I'm generally fair. I'd say good people think I'm a good person. They tend to respect me and tell me they appreciate me. The last time that happened was yesterday and it was two people at the same time, it was genuine so I have to believe it. Bad people that tend to take advantage of others tend to hate me and they let me know that. The last time that happened was today. :D If you're good, I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. If you're bad, I will destroy you... You will break, and with do so with purpose... if your eyes are open you might learn from your demise. If not, you'll just suffer.

What Girls Said 5

• My name is Queenstar Betty Amoah, I'm a 23 year old Ghanaian female, and I am a good girl because I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any STDs. I graduated High School and obtained a Diploma. I have never been in a relationship or marriage before in my entire life. I have never been arrested before. I don't have a criminal record. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings or tongue rings. I don't wear fake nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties or clubs. I don't bump and grind on guys. I don't twerk and I don't swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I'm not a gold digger. I don't makeout with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out of my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I won't allow them. I remained true to myself. I am unpopular and I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. What is so cool about being popular anyways? Popular people aren't any better than me and you. They are human beings just like me and you. I'm not materialistic and I wear what my parents can afford. I am content with what I have. I know I have made the right choices in my life. I will live a clean lifestyle and do what pleases God.

• I think I am ^_^

• I think I'm a person who is so mentally destroyed that I can't tell where my heart lies. Good or bad? I don't know.

• hella no I'm just a punk

• I'm really not sure lol I can be so selfish

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I actually think it's one of my best character traits. My parents have both given me a huge amount of love when I was a child (I wasn't spoiled, I just got lots of love) and it sometimes feels like I have all this love now saved inside of me and I feel the need to pass it on. That's why I enjoy being sweet, helping out other people and generally being a very good person. It can, however, also have its bad sides. Namely the fact that I'm a relatively easy person to cheat because I usually assume that other people are as good as I am myself and I would thus not get suspicious when I should get suspicious.

• According to my own set of morals, I am. You are in a philosophical mood today, asking the hard questions!

Voted C.

• My behavior is appallingly conditional, so there's a chance that I'm not.

But I can't really tell. I have morals, but is that enough? Who knows!

• There's a saying that the only real thing you can control in life is whether you're a good person or a bad person; I choose to be a good person as best as I can

• Not when I was depressed. I was quite the bastard at times. Now that I feel better I can safely say that yes, I am a good person. I got back in touch with a lot of friends again and we're having a good time. I also grew closer to my parents and even strangers.

• no not really

• i have bad days like anyone but i think im decent