Anyone else hate having to walk near girls?

Girls you don't know ofcourse. They walk in packs and take up the whole walking way and don't make way for people trying to pass. If you're walking at a leisurely pace they get mad and tell you to walk faster (bitch go around!). Get offended if you force your way through their gaggle that takes up the walk way. Think you're a stalker or a creep if you happen to be walking the same way they do etc

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, I couldn't agree more with you! I attend a university with a lot of girls and that's how I feel when I walk around there. It's super annoying. I also hate their stupid handbags. They try to buy these small handbags so it looks "feminine" or whatever but then they have a lot of books for their classes of course and they would carry these books in their handbags, which makes the handbags really hard and when these girls pass by with only very little distance, they always punch their 15-pound handbags right into my chest or shoulder and don't even look back or say sorry. It can be very frustrating. I also hate it because I am almost blind on both eyes and while I am able to walk without a cane or a seeing eye dog, I need a little bit of help from strangers insofar that they watch where they're going and don't just expect anyone else to jump out of their way. But sadly, these girls don't care. I also find it curious that it's almost exclusively girls in their teens and twenties who do that. I've never seen a pack of 50-year old women walking around like that. I don't mean to sound macho-ish but this is really something that bothers me about girls my age.

What Girls Said 1

• Haha you must not live in a very good place.

What Guys Said 9

• I have made a point to some girls that make absolutely no effort to move out of the way before. I believe both people should be making way a bit. I once had a girl walking towards me and I knew she was not going to move at all so I just kept walking towards her, we got so close she had to duck out of the way fast or she would have walking into me. She gave a loud sigh, that says it all really. I also had another girl that was not going to make any effort to make way for me trying to pass so I walked into, making my point again. We clashed shoulders. I mean I get out of peoples way but it greatly annoys me when they make no effort at all. Also what annoys me is when I have a girl walk across my path and make me have to stop walking. If you have to walk that close to me walk behind me or wait I mean you are the one walking across my walking path. I know not all girls are like this though.

• I don't think it's only girls who does that.
    Men and women alike like to walk in a line taking up the entire hallway lol

• not at all... i'm just indifferent... y annoyed?

• I walk right through them, they don't say anything

• Yeah, I know what you mean. This only really happened to me in secondary school though.

• Nah who gives a shit what they say go about ur day and fuckem

• YES! I have the exact same freaking problems!!!

• not just girls... thats anyone... they just form a line on the sidewalk n i hate it

• I just don't like it because I feel self conscious, if they look at me and start giggling I die inside. When I'm mooching between places I'd like an invisibility cloak!