What's harder to get these days - a girlfriend or a place on a competitive graduate scheme?

Or are they as equally as hard to get

• Competitive graduate job
    83% (5)67% (10)71% (15)Vote
  • Girlfriend
    17% (1)13% (2)14% (3)Vote
  • Both equally as hard to get
    0% (0)20% (3)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• DEFINITELY competitive graduate job. The job market these days you could spend MONTHS if not a year unemployed if you went for the wrong major for the region's labour demand.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly, while a girl can be 'had' with a good night out.

• I said girlfriend. Not one night stand which is even easier to get

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• "A"... trust me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I reckon the job is harder

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have no standards it isn't hard to get a relationship in a single day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hah, I like the first part "if you have no standards". You could say he same about a job though. If you don't care what job you get it's probably just as easy.

• But the catch is that you said graduate job. That complicates things because the specific degree needed restricts your choices drastically.

• I don't know say both are equally hard to get. Both are hard to find and will cut you off at the drop of a hat but at least one of then pays

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure there are more women than graduate jobs.

• Show All
    • You're the one that compared them don't try to make them sound different now it makes you look stupid

• But similar in some ways too.

• The job for sure. Getting a girl is easy, keeping her is another matter. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of you want to get a good girlfriend. Just getting a girlfriend probably isn't that difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hows about getting a girlfriend who's on the same graduate scheme!

0|0
    0|0