What's harder to get these days - a girlfriend or a place on a competitive graduate scheme?

Or are they as equally as hard to get

• Competitive graduate job
  • Girlfriend
  • Both equally as hard to get

Most Helpful Guy

• DEFINITELY competitive graduate job. The job market these days you could spend MONTHS if not a year unemployed if you went for the wrong major for the region's labour demand.

• Exactly, while a girl can be 'had' with a good night out.

• I said girlfriend. Not one night stand which is even easier to get

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• "A"... trust me :)

• I reckon the job is harder

• If you have no standards it isn't hard to get a relationship in a single day.

• Hah, I like the first part "if you have no standards". You could say he same about a job though. If you don't care what job you get it's probably just as easy.

• But the catch is that you said graduate job. That complicates things because the specific degree needed restricts your choices drastically.

• I don't know say both are equally hard to get. Both are hard to find and will cut you off at the drop of a hat but at least one of then pays

• I'm sure there are more women than graduate jobs.

• You're the one that compared them don't try to make them sound different now it makes you look stupid

• But similar in some ways too.

• The job for sure. Getting a girl is easy, keeping her is another matter. :P

• Both of you want to get a good girlfriend. Just getting a girlfriend probably isn't that difficult.

• Hows about getting a girlfriend who's on the same graduate scheme!