Can you think of a highly successful person who is rubbish with women and can't date or get a girlfriend?

Can be highly successful in anything - famous athletes, actors, businessmen, musicians etc.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Bill Gates didn't have a flourishing dating life when he was a teen and in his 20's. He was focused on computers and developing software. The typical nerd. He married at age 39, and was most definitely a success his entire life, because he never "wasn't" Bill Gates.

• Yes but for some reason needs are quite good with women when they get off their computers.

• What are you trying to argue?

What Girls Said 1

• i dont think i can.

What Guys Said 7

• Seann William Scott, (Stifler from American Pie), didn't have a girlfriend until he was 30 because he was so nervous around women.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005405/

• Nooooooo.

• Why is this a bad thing? It shows that even if you're not rich, famous, and handsome, you can get a girl because even HE couldn't.

• I meant that's hard to believe that he couldn't get one before.

• Pogues lead singer is ugly as hell... but successful LOL

• One business figure who I look up to named Tai Lopez. I suppose it could be voluntary, but the dude seems incompatible with women. lol

• If it's the tai Lopez I'm thinking of I find that hard to believe.

• The one with glasses and greasy hair is the one I mean. He's 38. He could probably choose from a wide variety of females, but he seems more focused on himself. He also is incredibly intelligent, and that creates many problems when pursuing women. Especially because he likes smart women (if you have seen his video "Is it a man's world? 3 Friends I Brought to the Bookstore" you might understand.)

• Tom Cruise. He has to get dating advice from his son

• No way. Serious?

• But he's dated loads. Surely he must have learnt something from those dates.

• Maybe but he still has a lot of trouble

• Mark Rutte, the prime minister of the Netherlands, has as far as I know no significant other.

• I would imagine it could happen to anyone.

• 0|0