Guys, what would you do if you were out in public somewhere and saw a man beating a woman?

like, if you saw a man punch a woman full-on in the face, what would you do?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• call the police and try gather some people to help restrain him until the police arrive

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would step in, even if he turned on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to intervene.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wopld call the cops of course that is crazy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i'd do a "Low blow" on him ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Intervene and call the police

1|0
    0|0
  • Step in... Beat the shit out of him. Sometimes it's the other way around... but still, you have to step in.

2|0
    0|0
    • 'Sometimes it's the other way around' - this is true, would you risk gettin beaten up for a woman you dodn't know?

• well? would you?

• I actually don't know. Saying and doing are two different things. I might say that I would, but in reality I would turn out to be a coward. So I don't know.

• I would step in and try to break the situation up and I'll call the cops to resolve it. I don't know the full story of what happened so I can't really do anything else other than just stop the fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would run try to pull her away and get him to back off without a fight, but in that sort of situation, anything could trigger a reflex and a fight would likely happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Step in, probably get my 145-pound ass kicked but I couldn't let that go unanswered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my business. She probably did a whole lot worse to him before I got there.

0|0
    3|1