• Want Kids
    60% (9)59% (10)59% (19)Vote
  • Don't Want Kids
    40% (6)41% (7)41% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I could be a good mom, but I don't really want kids because I don't want the worry and stress, honestly. I've had enough of that already without making a new human.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don;t want kids.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want kids. Especially a daughter.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent. I don't think my life would feel empty or incomplete without kids, but I wouldn't be completely opposed to it either. There are a lot of things to consider for me personally.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want kids. I could never be a mother, never.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want kids. Maybe maybe more than 3

0|1
    0|0
  • I have one, probably shouldn't have another one, im too depressed and messed in the head to be parent but i love my son very much.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I'd like to have kids before I'm too old, ugly, and ED to pull it off. The clock is ticking, and the good fish in the ocean are growing scarce.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to adopt an inner city youth. Really hoping to pull a Sandra Bullock in "The Blind Side".

0|1
    0|0
  • NEVERRRRRR 8)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would like a couple of em.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do not want. Nope nope nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unsure yet. I'll flip a coin when I do cross that bridge

0|1
    0|0
  • Preferably a daughter.

0|2
    0|0
  • I must have a boy. I need someone to inherit my throne.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I know what it's like to raise a child because my sister was born when I was about a teenager. The world is also overpopulated, and I don't want to add to that.

0|1
    0|0
  • no kids their annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • I will have as many as possible and train them to be ninjas, a coup will ensue!

1|2
    0|0