Want Kids/Don't Want Kids?

• Want Kids
  • Don't Want Kids

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I could be a good mom, but I don't really want kids because I don't want the worry and stress, honestly. I've had enough of that already without making a new human.

What Girls Said 6

• I don;t want kids.

• I want kids. Especially a daughter.

• I'm indifferent. I don't think my life would feel empty or incomplete without kids, but I wouldn't be completely opposed to it either. There are a lot of things to consider for me personally.

• I don't want kids. I could never be a mother, never.

• I want kids. Maybe maybe more than 3

• I have one, probably shouldn't have another one, im too depressed and messed in the head to be parent but i love my son very much.

What Guys Said 11

• I'd like to have kids before I'm too old, ugly, and ED to pull it off. The clock is ticking, and the good fish in the ocean are growing scarce.

• I'm going to adopt an inner city youth. Really hoping to pull a Sandra Bullock in "The Blind Side".

• NEVERRRRRR 8)

• Yes I would like a couple of em.

• Do not want. Nope nope nope.

• Unsure yet. I'll flip a coin when I do cross that bridge

• Preferably a daughter.

• I must have a boy. I need someone to inherit my throne.

• Nope. I know what it's like to raise a child because my sister was born when I was about a teenager. The world is also overpopulated, and I don't want to add to that.

• no kids their annoying

• I will have as many as possible and train them to be ninjas, a coup will ensue!