Do you get scared/cautious around black men?

Do you in any way?

• yes
    18% (9)20% (8)19% (17)Vote
  • no
    75% (38)68% (27)71% (65)Vote
  • not sure
    7% (4)12% (5)10% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if they look like street urchins and hardcore thugs. For example Young Thug before he got famous would put me on alert if I saw a group of 4-5 that looked just like him at night. Young Thug literally looks like a junkie street nigga that would rob you and has probably killed a few people.
    www.swurvradio.com/.../...-thug-press-2014-650.jpg

But most black men don't. Even the average guy from the hood doesn't. But Young Thug looks like he doesn't give a fuck about nothing.

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 19

• No, I don't see why I would. A person's race doesn't determine my view of them, they're behavior and attitude does. I feel the same way around black men as I do around men of any other race. The only time I would feel cautious around men (of any race) would probably be if I was alone at night and in an unfamiliar place. On a normal basis though, I don't feel scared or cautious around anyone.

2|1
    0|0
  • No not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I mean, they are just men. The color doesn't matter. It's the way they act that does and that can be a person that is Black, White, Mexican, whatever...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm leary of all men I'm general. Not race specific

4|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I go to college with them and interact with them all the time. I don't have any issues with them at all. I actually think a lot of them are comical, right @mistninja314? haha

1|2
    0|0
  • Lolol nooooo.

1|2
    0|0
  • Um, no.

________

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm Africa American myself.

2|0
    0|0
  • it depends for me. most the black guys in my town are gang members so they're not people i would like to be around..

0|0
    1|0
  • no. all the black guys i've ever known were perfect gentlemen

1|0
    0|0
  • I do only if they look threatening, but that can happen with ANY men of ANY race.

0|0
    1|0
  • Oh boy, another race question. Well, I guess you think all black men are loud, rambunctious thugs.

0|1
    0|0
  • No! Why should I?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not unless, he gives me a reason to be but, not because he's black. This goes for any man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get scared around any guy period and I'm scared of you at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... i do not hate black people at all. there's a storie now whybi keep cautios of all men or aler. Of them... i fear for a reasons, and there not good, nor are they racist...

0|0
    0|0
  • We get scared of y'all stale asses. Y'all the ones that keep shooting up places and our people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no reason to.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif hell yeah I do because all black men are loud belligerent thugs -_-

0|0
    0|0
    • Nabbing tootie fruties!!! :O

• Show All
    • Yes I do... Around you.. You are too much fun. lol

• @rocccky HAHA didn't see that coming ^_^

• no... my shop is in the ghetto and the only time I get cautious is if a person of any color gets too close.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope and we have about a dozen or more of them come in and play basketball every day and a couple of them in the weight room. I even train with a few of them, pretty good guys to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a black guy... and I don't get weary around other black guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • Race baiting question, we're getting used to race baiting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I grew up in the south and for the first 5 years of my schooling (I was homeschooled during kindergarten so that doesn't count) I was the only white kid and my school. In a way I'm actually more used to being around black people then white, because besides my family, everyone I knew was black.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fear nobody.

0|0
    0|0
  • In basketball, hell yes. Lmao

3|0
    0|0
  • gosh no... y should i be afraid of them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it's more people's mannerisms that make me cautious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nope. Only @mistninja314 tho. Crazy St. Louis fans I tell ya ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Black men don't scare me, I don't know why some people are such pussies

1|0
    0|0
  • As an asain raised by very asain parents. Im alittle cautious around black guys. I never had a black friends and never really went to school with a lot of black people so that might be another reason why

0|0
    1|0
    • There's nothing to be afraid of man. Most black guys sometimes already think people are afraid of us, so we don't want to be any more threatening on purpose. Half the guys you see wearing baggy hip hop clothes will be just as nice.

It depends on where you live though, because there are places in the world that are crime ridden, but I've never lived in a place like that.

• I suppose I kind of do more than usual. I have nothing against them but I think it's just instinct or something. Met plenty of friendly black guys really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I'm more aware though if that makes sense. If I was walking at night and there was a black guy walking towards me, I wouldn't feel scared but inqpuld be preparing self mentally to take him out the second he flinched.

0|0
    0|0
    • that literally means you're cautious around them lol

• No. White people commit as many crimes as black people.

2|0
    0|0
  • no. i dont feel cautious around people unless they give me a reason to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, there's this one dude that keeps looking at me when i look into the mirror.

0|0
    2|0
  • Lol no I'm not a pussy nor do I believe in any stupid generalizations/stereotypes

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but if a Thug comes walking up to me regardless of race I did be scared/cautious. :).

0|0
    1|0
  • I'll be honest, if they aren't wearing a suit and it's nighttime--yeah, sometimes I get nervous. Probably isn't fair of me, but then again, given that black people are still disproportionately affected by poverty (which links to violence and theft), I think I am still justified with extra caution. I do try to be mindful about this sort of thing.

1|0
    1|0
  • yeah i piss my pants :|

0|0
    1|0