If you could go back in time & tell yourself one thing, what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) Don't get into associates because it takes less time, go for BACHELOR!!

2.) Don't go into home-schooling!!! Staying at home all day might've sounded great on paper, but helicopter parents and unrelenting phone calls from "teachers" ruins any thing that might've been fun about skipping school.

3.) I'd give myself a list of successful stock and trades. Get into the bitcoin business, as well. I don't know about the lottery, though.

That's all I'd tell my younger self before flying off into the sunset on my mechanical panda time machine.

What Guys Said 8

• It only gets worse. Give up your dreams now. Kill Kevin Z. first to spare his future mother in law oceans of anguish and to spare many lives.

• You know when you always have something to say but when you get the chance then you blank? That's how I feel...

One thing?

I think I'd say to the 18 year old me: "You're going to meet Jason Mraz and believe in Jesus Christ."

If I told the 18 year old me that, I wouldn't have believed you.

• To take that first close call with the curb on the board as a warning for what's about to happen 2 minutes later...

• i'd not tell... i'd grab his head and crash it against a wall of glass 8)

• Study harder, don't waste your time, don't join G@G and don't forget to set the alarm on 1:00 PM

• What the powerball # is

• (This is Tinkerbell) never ever keep anything from your parents. It backfires big time.

• Before you can be held criminally responsible...

www.reactiongifs.us/.../burn_them_all_got.gif

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know one of thess things

1. Don't talk to Him just to make her mad
    2. Get on accutane ASAP
    3. Have the oral surgery ASAP
    4. Tell him to stop smoking or he will get cancer and die
    5. Don't let her steal him away and don't be shy.
    6. Tell them not to he in the house. It going to caught fire and he is going to die.

Most likey 4 or 6

• "Avoid Taco Bell forever,"

• People are awesome.

I think when I get older, though I'll have a lot I would want to tell myself now. Right now is a pretty intimidating time for me.

• That everything would be ok.

• He's not worth it.