Do you believe that taking dumps makes us equal?

Do you think that the fact that we all take a shit every day makes us all the same no matter who you are?

as tadcurious says it is the unifying elemento of the universe... from the hottest female celebrity to the pope we all have poop coming out from out asses constantly, don't you agree this brings us in equality?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Of course it does.

• Sure :) I like that hahah

• That's an interesting perspective. It doesn't account for centuries of oppression of various parties, but it's a nice sentiment.

What Guys Said 5

• I see your point. It's one of those things that unites us as humans, and yet we don't do that activity in a communal setting.

• personally i hadly get... bad? :-p

• Well, you could break it down further than that though, some sick bastards use their hand to wipe with, then just wipe IT off on a newspaper, I think that puts them below me because I use toilet paper and wash my hands afterward.

• We all shit eat and sleep

• this is offensive to me because my digestive system prevents me from shitting