How do I trick my frienemy into smoking pubes?

me and my friend have made 2 attempts so far to trick our mutual friend into smoking a cigarette with my pubes in it.
he is the most annoying person ever and he is a bad friend, in my opinion.
he always asks me and my friend for cigarettes and it's just getting annoying now.
the first time, he noticed the hairs in the rollie i gave him and re-rolled it to take them out when i wasn't there (but my friend was), probably smoking 1 or 2 stray hairs but that doesn't count. (he probably knew it was me because i' the only one with that hair colour)
the second time was today. i took out the tobacco inside a cigarette and mixed it in with plenty of pubes and stuffed it back in then gave it to my friend to give to him for when he inevitably asks for a ciggie but he noticed again somehow and interrogated me. i managed to throw him off a little, telling him they weren't my cigarettes but i dont think he believed it.
the upside is, he won't bother me for cigarettes for a while
the downside; i haven't got him to smoke my dna yet
what is a good way to implement my plan of evil?
also, how would you react if you found out someone was giving you cigarettes with their pubes in them. (if you don't smoke then think hypothetically)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love this! You need to plug the end with pure baccy!

• that's what i did the second time but he must have ripped the top off to check it. i have no idea why, he's just a weirdo like that.

• i haven't tried yet lol i'm waiting for the right time or he'll be suspicious

• true dat!

What Girls Said 4

• You don't.

• First of all... you don't. Second of all, he already knows what you're doing so he's going to be expecting it.

• Are you ginger? Put something to slick the hair so it doesn't poke out if the joint. I'd be pretty pissed.

• nah, i've got black hair.
      i think i'm gonna just wait until the heat dies down and make a perfect pube cigarette, making sure it's identical to a normal one and wait for the right time to implement it.

• WTF? Why just why?

What Guys Said 1

• whoooooooa hold on... don't do this... he could EASILY report u ;)

• what?

• u wanna force him smoke cigarettes? r u serious bro?

• i'm not forcing him to smoke? he already smokes..
      i'm not that much of a prick, jeez.