Do men really find Taylor Swift attractive? Or do they find her annoying like a lot of women do?

0|0
12|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Cannot fuckin stand her. Only know her because my 10 yr old daughter likes her. And THAT is the target TS is meant to be for. As for me, she is just a hyped up ordinary zero talent dumb ass like the other girls Miley Cirus, Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I really don't find her attractive, she is too skinny and too tall, and quite honestly I barely find myself attracted to blondes I just don't know why lol.

3|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I can't stand her. I think she's an annoying little twit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not find Taylor Swift attractive at all. She's average at best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Annoying and attractive aren't mutually exclusive, i think she is annoying, but i still find her attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is physically attractive... I cannot say the same for her music though. It makes me want to vomit. I'd say her looks is how she became famous anyways.

0|0
    0|1
  • She isn't my type physically or mentally, though I like her style of clothing though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally am not attracted to her. She's not bad looking at all, just not really attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's a cute white girl. But her so called music sucks a. s. s.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's annoying and anorexic looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women find her annoying? In my experiene, a lot of ugly women love her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is attractive, she is not annoying, and a lot of women are not annoying.

0|0
    0|2
  • i dont find her attractive i find her annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd throat her

0|0
    0|0
  • unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she is a bitch. She talks shit about exes, bitches when katy perry uses some of the same production team who are now out of work... those who defend that and deny it just because they like her shit music; are blind fans and are also bitches.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think she carries herself attractively, even though I don't really consider her "pretty" so to speak.

But in terms of behavior, pfft, definitely annoying ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically, she's really really attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I think she's attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • T Swift is awesome. I really like her new direction.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she's very pretty.
    who finds her annoying?

3|1
    1|0
  • Do a lot of women find her annoying? is that a thing? Most people I know are at least a little bit 'aww' about her lol. Like I don't listen to her music or even really like her a whole lot as a person but even then, y'know. Awwwww. Taylor Swift :')

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her annoying. Her music isn't my taste but I heard she's an awesome person & treats her fans very well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really find her annoying? I just don't love her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical attractiveness and personality are two completely different things.
    I don't know her personally to think she's annoying but I do think she is beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's kinda cute but not very attractive to me, she seems sweet and nice despite producing generic pop music (even tho its catchy af )

I think she's got an awkward shape

0|0
    0|0
  • I find her annoying and I know a few guys who find her annoying. o3o

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she's pretty. But she annoys me! And all of her music sounds the same to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • T-Swivvle is gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful and she is not annoying.

0|0
    0|0