Is looks really matter? Why some people say that it is not when it is?

In my experience, I think looks matter a lot. There is a time that I don't take care of myself (not eating right, not going to gym, sleeping late, stress and not doing hair style). It makes me ugly and I can sense that people are quiet comfortable with your presence. When I do care of my self (diet, gym, hair style and meditate) and it makes me shine, attractive and handsome. I can feel that people becoming more uncomfortable in your presence. like they are intimidate and lot of girls are eyeballing me. Also, it makes my confidence higher and I love it. I don't even need to approach girls since they are the one that coming !!! What's your realization guys/girls? Is looks really matter? For yourself and for people around you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It matters a little bit.

What Girls Said 1

• I would say it matters because if someone is not attractive you probably won't try and get to know them. Once you know them well looks don't matter as much.

• Yeah, I think that's right. It is the look that other people makes curious and dig to get to know you. No matter how pretty the girl is if she is a b*tch it's distracting!

What Guys Said 1

• looks matter in some degree... but personality matters as well ;)

• Just work out, get amazing grades, shave and be a clean pretty boy with muscles who has a high paying job and wears Armani. That is all. You will have hot shallow women wanting you. After doing them... play video games on your Huge ass 4k TV. Then when you're horny again bang another girl. There you go. Life.