What tells more the truth? the mirror or pics?

We all know that both mirrors and pics lie about how we actually look in person and I guess we'll never know the truth, unless were on tv but even then, it's still somehow edited.

So what is closer to telling the truth? the mirror or pics? It might vary but whats closer to the truth?

Most Helpful Guy

• A picture tells the truth. A mirror is a reversed image of yourself. Since we always look at ourselves in the mirror, that is the way we think we look. However, it is reversed. That's also why we have the tendency to not like the way we look in pictures. We're so accustomed to seeing ourselves mirrored, that when we see ourselves the way others see us, it looks weird... and off-putting.

What Guys Said 9

• the mirror tells the truth because once you've finished posing you go back to normal and BAM... truth. pics always the same.

• mirror in da bathroom 8)

• I think mirror

• The pics (not photoshoped).

• pictures i look in the mirror i dont think i look that bad but i look at a picture of me and its like hell na that can't be me.

• I like how I seem in the mirror more than I seem in picture

• Mirror. . up-to-date every time when you see

• mirror. no lens curve

• Mirror tell you more truth than a pic.

What Girls Said 4

• Mirror shows more truth. Pictures capture us holding still, but the way people see us is how we see in the mirror, with movement.

Have you ever seen a gorgeous sunset and tried to take a picture of it but the picture turns out subpar, yet what your eyes see if superb? Same concept.

• The mirror.

• I think they're both total liars.

• Hard to say, good question though haha.