Would you convert to a religion if you were going to die soon?

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't convert. I was found. "Stand back, let me handle this!" was whispered into my ear. I long for that relief to wash over me again; but suspect I might have to wait, and accept that I'm not abandoned, no matter how much it feels that way at times.

No, I wouldn't convert before death. I'd stay where I'm at now, because otherwise, I feel I never truly lived. It's not so much death I fear, as dying - with the realization of having lived a meaningless life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• is there a point? initially?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not I have been non religious for over 30 years - To do a deathbed return would be a slap in the face to my beliefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it'd only be able to answer it if I were actually dying. We don't know what will go through our minds in that terrible future moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd betray everything I have ever believed in if I changed my views just because I was afraid of what happens after death.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in anything, but if there is a god, then he's probably all knowing. If that's so, he'd know that I wouldn't actually believe in him, and so there's really no point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not likely... Who knows what can happen if morphine were involved tho... Ha!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, dunno why in the world I would do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... i won't.. I wound enjoy and cherish the time till i die... LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going to die soon and no I am not thinking convert into something

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, that's stupid and at least would reflect your fear of death.

0|0
    0|1
  • You could be dying soon any second of your life. Are you gonna convert to a religion then?

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a pussy.

0|0
    0|1
  • No.

Filler.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, I'm not sure why I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because dying isn't going to change my beliefs. Converting to a religion would do nothing but make me a dead/dying hypocrite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope *filler*

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I already have my religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not.

0|0
    0|0