Day 16 out of surgery Im going insane... how do you keep yourself occupied? I've read books, even worked out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey good luck recovering, hope you feel better soon :)

Lol I know what you're going through. I'm pretty much not allowed to go out at all, but last year my parents pulled me out of Uni and kept me isolated for 6 months. Literally just stayed in my room but I could walk around the house and everything.

I was and still am okay with being kept holed up in here because I've always been used to being alone, but books and movies help a lot :) if you're bored and need something to do then yoh could try painting/drawing like I do :)

• Hmm yuck that sounds awful but Im kind of an introvert so it sounds more like heaven. If you don't mind me asking are they just generally strict or did something happen

• Oh hey sorry to bore you with tmi

• Haha not a problem I am well acquainted with strict parents and don't worry Im always interested in what people have to say:)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Uhm.. I've never had surgery, but it seems like if you're able to work out.. you can probably do a lot of stuff..