Who say this girls on gag are hot, no?

I have not see anybody girl or a guy who is hot in this gag. I know gag is no date site but the hot guys and girl are not here but busy with life. Why are you all a ugly gag meberr? The chick is not true. No anyone good in when the guy here tags. I see only one girl who is a looking good and is not there in the tag. Is guys on gag not know what is hot?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• 5|3
  • Me a ugly Asian u a ugly anon we all is ugly.

• Your translator is not working.

• Using Google Translator again?

• I don't understand. Is not attractive and I don't see them on a Google I see them on a gag.

• LOLLOLOL

• First of all, RIP English . Second, what about you yourself? You say every one here is ugly yet you hind behind the anonymous label.

Pathetic.

• I not even care of bidding because I'm hot, if you not see a hot girl not be mad at me. Is just all ugly girl here. Even you ugly boy maybe because is no picture.

• You are not in stuck in iland to me because I run away. You take goat and eat it and I steal it to you

• If the goat was the only thing to eat, I'd eat it myself and not give it to you. Simple. You'd try to steal it then I'd had no problems getting rid of you.

• This post gave me cancer. I'll take grammar over looks any day lololol.

• You have a cancer sick but you have to be on a gag how to do that, you are maybe in a hospital?

• It was a little hard to understand, but I love you too anon

• -shakes head-

• so does that include you as well? Also, there are plenty of good looking girls on here.

• well as you said... its not a dating site... so who cares if people are hot or not? I disagree with your opinion, but this doesn't seem to matter either way...

• You will find lots of beautiful girls and women on GAG. We all find different things beautiful in people.
    we're all beautiful and good at something in our own way.

• I look and not find, what you want say I don't hear you because you don't say what I ask.

• Your English is hard to understand but I think there are a lot of attractive people on this site.

• No you not see attractive people in life of yours, you see ugly people and you don't know a attractive people look like.

• What she says is such a stereotype.

• What the f?

• Yep a level 1 knows everything.

• mi spik English no yo me hot no yo :D Nice try bitch :D

• There are plenty of very good looking members on GAG, what are you talking about?

• I'm just writing something for the points.

• Me I'm attractive? :) ps stop being ugly people. Lol

• I not say you attractive I say not many people in hot here

• Ok I didn't say you said anything about me though. Have a good day lol

• a lot people will disagree with you because they do think there are hot people here.

• You are not see better thing hot in life you see ugly people.

• Indeed in real life it is the same as here so why complaining people aren't hot here?

• I'm happy to be ugly.

• @starfishlover is really hot :)

• You are to be like a the guys who do that tag like a not hot person again. Not do this in my place please make you question to ask.

• Is question because is ask by me you make you own in ask question and not do that on mines.

• We do know what hot is. Well if on hot people gag what you doing her. But everyone definition of hot is Different. :)

What Girls Said 19

• What the fuck are you saying? SPEAK English .

• Can I help you translate? What are you trying to say?

• instead of making fun of. her you say this, you are one of the nicest girls here probably

• She needs to be made fun of, what she is saying is rude and ridiculous, regardless of her English .

• 2/10 trolling attempt.

• I don't know what you are talking about.
    images1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...na_Naya4ever.gif

• Aw, you tried so hard.

• lol... Have you seen Star_lord's posts about the hot girls'pics, he'd use and put it in a collage? They mainly consist of hot white girls.

• Why is hot white girl? I'm in a Russia I want to.

• LOL!!!

troll attempt: 2/10

• I always thought girls on pink with question marks on their heads are hot. And now I realized I'm completely wrong LOL

• Yes too many who are not hot and not hot when they wear pink too is the guys who say there hot.

• What? Hahahaha.

• Improve your English , my dear.

• I reported this question for grammar.

• Why you not nice who make you make say my English is not good. I try to.

• I didn't make Gag's rules.

• What is this nonsense?

• u are calling us ugly? how dare u? jk

• Ummm... I seriously can't understand what you're trying to say.

• You say you not understand a siple English why you speaking?

• Okay, putting aside jokes I think this is questionnaire site miss and when people tag others and call them hot it is just for fun. This has no meaning, they are just getting boredom out of their system, this is for fun and it's not even a real competition.

• So what you're trying to say is, people are fake here just cause they're attractive? Or do you just wanna get tagged by a guy?

• I don't understand. I say not people hot and not tag people in a hot way.

• @mistninja314

He will make you re evaluate this post hahaha

• LOL I was scared for a moment when I saw that I was tagged in this question ^_^

• The amount of effort it took me to read that is exceptional however your grammar is not

• What are you trying to say? Speak English .

• You insult us all, I can tell why you used anonymous.

• Well that was fucking painful to read.