Hi all, do you like modifying photos after taking them?

With the development of economy, all kinds of camera are appearing. I believe that so many people like modifying photos. What kinds of modifying software do you like?

• Like
  • Dislike
I like modifying photo, Because which can makes you good feeling.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i like it, but i dont change anything. i just mean filters and light, shadows, contrast [if necessary].
    a lot of people take that to be like ur making the photo look completely different. i think anyone who thinks this way doesn't understand or appreciate the art in photography.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, i like better background with the picture and sometimes like to
    take out any fuzziness in the picture.

• i like black and white photos but other than that i feel it just defeats the purpose, at least for every day photos. they are supposed to capture the moment as it is. of course you are doing something artistic with it then its a different story

• Mostly all cool photos are modified. If you're a photographer, you'd definetly do it

What Girls Said 2

• I like to keep things natural :) When I'm posting to instagram I use filters just to make the colors stand out or to give things a vintage feel, but other than that I'm not really into photoshop and all the photo-editing apps that make you look like a different person :P

• I used to do that in the past. Now I don't bother anymore. You can use photoshop or various internet sites that have a lot of modifying features.